Your thoughts on shorts for this season?

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I thought at first, no way, I can't pull it off anymore, but today I tried on a pair of shorts and they looked so cute! The salesgirl actually said to me, "They fit you, damn you!" I think they worked because they were a bit loose in the waist and butt so they weren't skintight and don't look like gogo shorts.

What do you all think?

I love shorts! They are one of those items that will always be around (even though they got hugely popular again in 2005) but i think if you got it, wear it! sounds like you look good in shorts so why not? I personally love wearing them...a great and sophisticated alternative to a short skirt :smile:

xo, elle down

I love shorts! :yes:

Especially now that they've gone "smart", I love that I can wear 'em to work, and look fresh, and chic at the same time! I like them short short for weekends, and longer and more tailored for work. :biggrin:

I went shopping last night and after years of not wearing shorts not thinking I could pull it off, bingo! I hit the jack pot and found three pairs that look great on me. One pair is actually short shorts they stop prob about mid thigh, they look really cute on :yes:

Too bad SF has moderate climate so it's really hard to find this clothing item useful as there are only a few days where we get really really hot in here. Besides that, I haven't been able to feel comfortable to show off my thighs though I have seen some cute shorts :sad:.

I really like the dressy Bermuda or long short look. I don't have any place to wear them, though. Plus, I have such a horrible time finding jeans and pants to fit me, and shorts are no better.:sad:

i love this trend so much! i wear shorts to my casual office practically everyday. i love bermudas (im wearing navy dressy ones now) and cuffed shorts and short shorts and pleated shorts - all of them! my favorite thing about shorts is how cute they look with peep toe heels but you can dress them down with flat sandals.

im glad they have regular shorts and not the booty ones that have been around for a while. i love the dress ones from express and the old navy ones that are above the knee!

After reading this thread I'm thinking to get one :P but probably won't get the one that's really short. Do you have any recommendations where to get good shorts? I'm looking for something that's more basic, so I can wear it to work but still cute.