Your tax refund. Spend it on Coach?

Mine is going straight into savings! I wish I could go out and spend a chunk on the light pink Sabrina :girlsigh: But I'm graduating in May and want to make sure I have a huge cushion in my savings account in case I can't find a job right away. Being practical sure isn't any fun!!!

^^Thanks Ok Bag Lady! I'm very excited and ready! No interviews just yet, but I'm doing an internship and I love it there, so the hope is I can get hired right on! I will start interviewing other places late February/early March for other things!

^^Thanks Ok Bag Lady! I'm very excited and ready! No interviews just yet, but I'm doing an internship and I love it there, so the hope is I can get hired right on! I will start interviewing other places late February/early March for other things!

I just hope you have better luck with your first job than I did. I work for a huge school district and in the interview with the principal for my first school I kept thinking, "I hope I never work for this woman in my life." So, I didn't really care how I answered. Wouldn't you know, two weeks later I was moving my things into that building? When we're placed in a building we have to stay there 2 years before transferring. I was lucky and only had to endure a semester with her. :yahoo: Oh, and first impressions were right - it wasn't fun! So I hope you really get the job you want the first time around. :yes:

I just hope you have better luck with your first job than I did. I work for a huge school district and in the interview with the principal for my first school I kept thinking, "I hope I never work for this woman in my life." So, I didn't really care how I answered. Wouldn't you know, two weeks later I was moving my things into that building? When we're placed in a building we have to stay there 2 years before transferring. I was lucky and only had to endure a semester with her. :yahoo: Oh, and first impressions were right - it wasn't fun! So I hope you really get the job you want the first time around. :yes:

Thank you for the well wishes! I love it where I am, and everyone is nice and it's laid back but still we get a lot of work done. Maybe one day I'll get paid for it! :P It's at a major publishing company on music row in Nashville, so being around all the big shots all day is pretty exciting! It sounds like your boss was a nightmare! I'm hoping for good luck all around with not getting stuck with someone like that! :tdown:

Thank you for the well wishes! I love it where I am, and everyone is nice and it's laid back but still we get a lot of work done. Maybe one day I'll get paid for it! :P It's at a major publishing company on music row in Nashville, so being around all the big shots all day is pretty exciting! It sounds like your boss was a nightmare! I'm hoping for good luck all around with not getting stuck with someone like that! :tdown:

That sounds really exciting! I'm sure you'll do well anywhere you work.

I'd love to spend my tax refund on that black/brass Sabrina I've been eyeing for weeks now. But I just got laid off Christmas Eve so I know it wouldn't be wise to spend anything at the moment.