Your PS in action

Like the Mustard on you. I might try this color too.

thank you. i think mustard is a bright and versatile color... beware of color transfer though.

Looks great! Love those shoes!!!

thank you! the shoes are Clarks :smile:

Gorgeous! The PS1 is just so functional. Yours looks beautiful while FULL!

thank you! yes, that's exactly what i love about PS1. it's functional and cool at the same time :greengrin:

I struggle with wearing anything cross-body because I can't get past the way the strap tends to bisect my bustline.

i have the same problem! but i love wearing a bag crossbody style. i feel so much stabiler and it also keeps my hands free. i usually just wait til coat/jacket season hits so there's a thicker fabric between my bustline and the bag. :biggrin:

i have the same problem! but i love wearing a bag crossbody style. i feel so much stabiler and it also keeps my hands free. i usually just wait til coat/jacket season hits so there's a thicker fabric between my bustline and the bag. :biggrin:
That's what I'm doing -- waiting for coat season so I don't get that weird bust thing going. :biggrin:

Some quick pics with my one and only Proenza Schouler, a black PS1 pouch with gunmetal hardware. :cloud9:

Black_PS1_29_5_12_4.jpg
Black_PS1_29_5_12_5.jpg

Hi Drati, i plan to get PS pouch, however just wonder how much can it fit in? will it be to small? thanks:smile:

Hi Drati, i plan to get PS pouch, however just wonder how much can it fit in? will it be to small? thanks:smile:

It's small but quite deep so can fit a bit. I'm sure somewhere around here there are some comparison shots.

I find it perfect for going out, it can fit wallet, phone, keys etc, a scarf and the other day I fitted a compact umbrella in it as well. For day it's a little small unless you only carry bare essentials. I love using it for traveling as it can hold my valuables close to me with everything else stuffed into a bigger bag.

So I guess it depends on what you wish to use it for. It's quite roomy but the small shape restricts what you can fit, obviously. Measurements are online, if you're not sure of the actual dimensions.

Thank you ladies!
Yes It matches my iphone lol! I have a weakness for those colors!
I think the size is perfect. Love how the bag looks larger with handheld because of the slouch.
Normally I carry: sunglasses, iphone, agenda pm, keypouch, make up case, long wallet and it fits more! The extra pockets are handy! For me the size is perfect, even though I am plus size;)