Your PS in action

Wore my Medium Tobacco PS1 today. I've had this one for about a year and a half, and the suede is still in great condition. Love this bag!

1349226161.jpg

1349226149.jpg
I love the way yours looks. Is it fairly empty?

My XL always looks so roundish and stuffed.

I love the way yours looks. Is it fairly empty?

My XL always looks so roundish and stuffed.

Gosh, no! It was pretty full today - two wallets, two phones, two coin purses and sunglasses.

Is your XL suede or the luxe leather? I used to have an XL and also two Large PS1s - none of them were suede, and I found that although they maintained a structured look, they definitely softened up and started to have that round look (at least, I think I know what you mean!).

The suede bags are heavier and I also think that, because mine is a Medium size and usually completely full, the weight is distributed evenly throughout the bag so no one section or piece of leather has the chance to "stretch" out.

The base of my LKA, though, is definitely looking more soft. Even when I carry almost nothing in it.

Gosh, no! It was pretty full today - two wallets, two phones, two coin purses and sunglasses.

Is your XL suede or the luxe leather? I used to have an XL and also two Large PS1s - none of them were suede, and I found that although they maintained a structured look, they definitely softened up and started to have that round look (at least, I think I know what you mean!).

The suede bags are heavier and I also think that, because mine is a Medium size and usually completely full, the weight is distributed evenly throughout the bag so no one section or piece of leather has the chance to "stretch" out.

The base of my LKA, though, is definitely looking more soft. Even when I carry almost nothing in it.
Mine is leather and I try to put things inside, just so, in order to keep it looking like a firmer rectangle. So everything gets lined up side by side and not in front of the other, which pushes out and makes the bag look like a ball.

I like a soft looking rectangle, but I definitely want to see that rectangle shape, which I can easily lose.