Your opinions on my starter collection! *PICS*

Gosh, lovely lovely new collection.

Im slightly smaller than you and I love the GST, yes it is boxy but it just works in that shopper style! I love the clutch, so just this time, with your height, I would return the Jumbo (but only if I really, really had to ;))

tough decision ahead, but it will be soothed knowing you still have all the other gorgeous ones at home :biggrin:

i would keep everything except for the clutch, and here's my reasoning: i've never been a fan of the gst but it looks so great on you and it's perfect for work. Jumbo is also good for work and pretty much any other occasion. So with the two "practical" bags, you need somethin' special for evening/play, and the DS is more special than the black clutch. So I'd let the clutch go.

You picked all the most classic bags - great choices!!! :nuts: :yahoo:

Hmmmm...I think the jumbo and the GST serve a similar purpose, so one of those can go back. And the reissue wallet on a chain also serves a similar purpose as the clutch, so one of those could go back too. I would personally take back the GST and wallet... :shrugs:

Tough decisions though...good luck!!!!!!!! ;)

thank you all for your opinions!
i believe it's down to the flap...i keep looking at the two pics that i attached and can really see the difference between the old and new caviar leather, which is one thing.
i know i should probably return the clutch too, oh boohoo

thank you all for your opinions!
i believe it's down to the flap...i keep looking at the two pics that i attached and can really see the difference between the old and new caviar leather, which is one thing.
i know i should probably return the clutch too, oh boohoo

If the new caviar on the Jumbo keeps bothering you, then definitely return it. But I have to say that all of them look really great on you, you have made some excellent choices!

Good luck with your decision, it sure won't be easy for you! :crybaby:

Thanks again, Nathalie! It definitely hasn't been easy since everyone has good opinions on all of them...but it all comes down to what I feel is most flattering/most useful and most gentle on the bank account :tdown:

If the new caviar on the Jumbo keeps bothering you, then definitely return it. But I have to say that all of them look really great on you, you have made some excellent choices!

Good luck with your decision, it sure won't be easy for you! :crybaby: