Your Opinions Needed: Mens' LV Wallets

Apr 17, 2006
What is the best LV wallet for men? I'm going today to get one for my husband, but I just can't decide. I'm leaning towards Damier, bc I love it. I don't think he'd carry anything in Mono, and I don't know much about the other lines that are used for men's products. Any opinons?

id say for durability and understatement, damier is the best choice.

i personally prefer the epi line...i think it is a slick leather that comes in a bunch of great colors, but if it isnt your cup of tea, then i'd say go with the damier.

I bought this wallet the other day:

DSC04426.jpg

I was so close to buying this wallet today:

p10338224_ph_hero.jpg

p10338224_ph_detail_02.jpg

The Epi Wallet does have 6 card slots.

DSC04422.jpg

Rebecca: LOL. I was sooo close to getting the black too!!!! It was either the wallet, that LV polo, or black Obsessions.

John,
They didn't have the epi! Ugh, I really wanted it too, but I'm really happy w/ what we came home with. I hope he likes it as well. I can't find it on Elux. It's a Damier wallet w/ 8 card slots, a snap coin pouch and a picture window for his license. It's really nice.

It really depends on your husband whether he likes something flashy or not. If he also loves LV, you may get him something in mono canvas or even damier. My BF doesn't like to attract attention, so the only two options for me were taiga or epi. He has like 10 cards, and the only short wallet that has this many slots is the taiga bookfold. After he's stuffed everything in, it came to about one inch thick.