Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Good morning, Gucci TPFers! This is my first post on the Gucci forum and my first Gucci. I scored this small black swing tote at 40% off from NM. Gucci never really caught my eye since I don’t care for monogramming or large emblems, but the swing tote has piqued my interest for a while now and I gotta say, I am impressed with the quality. Glad I was able to grab one before they are discontinued. The leather is a bit stiff, but it seems like it will soften with use and will be very durable. I’ll be using it primarily to carry my heels and snacks into the office, so the size is perfect. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3459841 View attachment 3459842

So funny!! I saw this one online and had it in my cart but by the time I tried to check out it was sold. Lucky you!

Good morning, Gucci TPFers! This is my first post on the Gucci forum and my first Gucci. I scored this small black swing tote at 40% off from NM. Gucci never really caught my eye since I don’t care for monogramming or large emblems, but the swing tote has piqued my interest for a while now and I gotta say, I am impressed with the quality. Glad I was able to grab one before they are discontinued. The leather is a bit stiff, but it seems like it will soften with use and will be very durable. I’ll be using it primarily to carry my heels and snacks into the office, so the size is perfect. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3459841 View attachment 3459842

Very nice! I have the smaller version of the bag and I love it. The quality is excellent for a worry free everyday bag. Congrats [emoji5][emoji5]

I wore my new hat last night, even though I wasn't supposed to wear it until Oct. It has an Anamalier brass cat/tiger on the side bow

DSC_0176_zps6tmitvkv.jpg

ballet_zpswkfollfu.jpg
[/

Looking good[emoji6][emoji6]

Reactions: papertiger
Hi friends! This is my first ever post in the Gucci reveal thread and my first ever Gucci bag. I'm just so over the moon to have found this beauty and so I had to share on here, since I know only YOU lovelies would understand my joy! hehe. Here she is, the lovely Gucci Soho Disco bag in the powder pink color, sometimes referred to as powder face? But I've also seen it called Dark Cipria, I believe that's the original color name. I'm just over the moon for it! I did a whole blog post about this bag purchase on my blog hehe (neha beauty .com) but anyway, here she is! Can't wait to see what you think!! xoxo
IMG_0852.JPG IMG_0851.JPG IMG_0854.JPG

Hi friends! This is my first ever post in the Gucci reveal thread and my first ever Gucci bag. I'm just so over the moon to have found this beauty and so I had to share on here, since I know only YOU lovelies would understand my joy! hehe. Here she is, the lovely Gucci Soho Disco bag in the powder pink color, sometimes referred to as powder face? But I've also seen it called Dark Cipria, I believe that's the original color name. I'm just over the moon for it! I did a whole blog post about this bag purchase on my blog hehe (neha beauty .com) but anyway, here she is! Can't wait to see what you think!! xoxo
View attachment 3467673 View attachment 3467674 View attachment 3467675
Yay:yahoo:congratulations on your first Gucci! Disco's are the perfect cross body bag imo and she's a beauty!!! Love the color:tup: