Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I was thinking of getting this in black but couldn’t find any info on it! How do you like it? How’s the leather feel?

The leather is the same that's used on the other Horsebit 1955 bags. It's a nice textured leather and the gold tone hardware is really pretty. It has an adjustable strap which is nice.

It's a nice size and holds all the essentials. It's easy to access items. It has a back slit pocket which I think will be somewhat useful.

It's a little bigger than the Mini Marmont shoulder bag and holds everything I need to carry--phone, lip stick, lip balm, keys, etc.

Reactions: Nerja and janejane
The leather is the same that's used on the other Horsebit 1955 bags. It's a nice textured leather and the gold tone hardware is really pretty. It has an adjustable strap which is nice.

It's a nice size and holds all the essentials. It's easy to access items. It has a back slit pocket which I think will be somewhat useful.

It's a little bigger than the Mini Marmont shoulder bag and holds everything I need to carry--phone, lip stick, lip balm, keys, etc.
I’m glad you’re finding it useful. I think small bags like this can be so comfortable and effortless to carry. The marmont in black and the horsebit in brown are a nice combo!

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
Excuse me, I just had to jump in to post a bag-only photo. The colour reminds me of whipped cream, and i'm normally a stark, clinical white person but this warmth pleases me.

Alessandro's tenure was incredible to me, especially with his own references to Tom Ford, and part of me will always be in the heyday of the latter '10s.

View attachment 5868788

View attachment 5868789
I love how you describe the color as whipped cream- I have an Aphrodite in that same color and absolutely love it! It's a creme fraiche shade and I get many, many compliments on it.

View attachment 5864294View attachment 5864295
Last Spring @papertiger helped me identifying the Gucci Bold Bamboo I kept thinking about.
I quickly managed to purchase one for a great price.
I hesitated all summer long to keep it due to its size, weight and closure system.
Much bigger and much heavier than my B35, it's clearly a work bag and has to be worn with a coat for a proportion question ; it looked great last week with with a trench coat.
The closure is weird: very strong magnets hidden in a rigid bar that pinch the fingers and are soooo hard to open.
That added to its stagecoach bag style make me call it "The Luggage" (any Terry Pratchett fans here ?)
The leather is fabulous. The craftmanship is delicious. The leather-covered handle is a dream...
Honestly near it my B looks like nothing.
I'm posting a picture properly worn as soon as my outfit allows it !
IMG_20231109_190410.jpg
So here I am !
I'm proud to show you as well the coat I created and have sewn myself.