Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Small Jackie 1961 in natural grain calfskin. Have been wanting one for a long time, but the rigidity of the shinier version always put me off (it took the SA showing me the bag at least minutes to adjust the strap!). Grain leather is much more pliable.
Also tried a brown one which was gorgeous! But I couldn’t justify buying after purchasing a Celine classic box in camel on the same day :giggle:
IMG_2315.jpegIMG_2301.jpeg

Small Jackie 1961 in natural grain calfskin. Have been wanting one for a long time, but the rigidity of the shinier version always put me off (it took the SA showing me the bag at least minutes to adjust the strap!). Grain leather is much more pliable.
Also tried a brown one which was gorgeous! But I couldn’t justify buying after purchasing a Celine classic box in camel on the same day :giggle:
View attachment 5854560View attachment 5854561

It's lovely! :love: the colour and the leather.

I think you bought the right one, much harder to find a beautiful deep blue (in these days of pastels and pops). The perfect shades of brown are not always around but easier to find the perfect shade of blue for sure.

Congrats!! I ended up with the medium, but the small definitely looks great too! I think you made a wonderful choice - can't go wrong with the Jackie :heart:

Just looked this bag up on Gucci.com thanks to your post. Think I've found my new obsession. I've bought 3 mini Gucci bags this year, If I save my money next year and exercise some patience, I could myself one of these babies. Absolutely love it in the natural grain :heart: Looks great on you.

Reactions: Elena S
Ordered a pair of Jordaan’s to match my LV monogram handbags for the fall. I could kick myself for not buying years ago, can’t believe how much they have gone up in price. Anyway, I will post a few pics tomorrow when they arrive.

View attachment 5853035
They are here. The color is a darker brown that what I imagined. I can’t wait to wear this Fall.

IMG_1226.jpeg

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1228.jpeg

Ended up getting this at the Cabazon outlet for $1950+ two weeks ago. Although it goes against my buy only classic bags, I couldn’t resist this fun, ‘straw’ and green leather bag in the Dionysis Gucci design. I have nothing in my collection that looks like it, that’s for sure. I bought it for the remainder of the summer and for an upcoming girls Palm Springs trip. Also thought it was a great item for my collection for spring and summer. I just love green bags period.

View attachment 5853085

View attachment 5853090

View attachment 5853098
I love this. I have been considering the tote in the same material.

IMG_20230924_184130.jpgIMG_20230924_184339.jpg
Last Spring @papertiger helped me identifying the Gucci Bold Bamboo I kept thinking about.
I quickly managed to purchase one for a great price.
I hesitated all summer long to keep it due to its size, weight and closure system.
Much bigger and much heavier than my B35, it's clearly a work bag and has to be worn with a coat for a proportion question ; it looked great last week with with a trench coat.
The closure is weird: very strong magnets hidden in a rigid bar that pinch the fingers and are soooo hard to open.
That added to its stagecoach bag style make me call it "The Luggage" (any Terry Pratchett fans here ?)
The leather is fabulous. The craftmanship is delicious. The leather-covered handle is a dream...
Honestly near it my B looks like nothing.
I'm posting a picture properly worn as soon as my outfit allows it !

View attachment 5864294View attachment 5864295
Last Spring @papertiger helped me identifying the Gucci Bold Bamboo I kept thinking about.
I quickly managed to purchase one for a great price.
I hesitated all summer long to keep it due to its size, weight and closure system.
Much bigger and much heavier than my B35, it's clearly a work bag and has to be worn with a coat for a proportion question ; it looked great last week with with a trench coat.
The closure is weird: very strong magnets hidden in a rigid bar that pinch the fingers and are soooo hard to open.
That added to its stagecoach bag style make me call it "The Luggage" (any Terry Pratchett fans here ?)
The leather is fabulous. The craftmanship is delicious. The leather-covered handle is a dream...
Honestly near it my B looks like nothing.
I'm posting a picture properly worn as soon as my outfit allows it !

TDF! Very much a bag that says, "I mean business, and I mean my way!" :biggrin: