Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

It was the denim tote for sure. But the one I saw has been out for a while. Its been in the outlet for a while. The whole denim collection. I first saw it in Cabazon in California where it was on sale. I just recently saw it in Chicago where it was 700.00. Now you got me thinking. Where did you see it for 2600.00? I just checked the outlet thread. This is definitely the bag. Somebody bought it for $780.
Lol whoops I was confused! I thought you had responded to the person right above who posted the Diana shoulder bag. Nvm sorry!!

Here we have it then. Have to say I’m very impressed with the packaging and quickness of arriving. Ordered Thursday evening, had it personalised too, bank holiday yesterday, arrived today!
This is the most gorgeous little bag. I tried it on when I bought my Bucket bag, and it was a really tough choice between the two. Haven’t been able to get it out of my head since. So I had to get it! I started the year with no Gucci bags, now I have three!!! FFS ‍♀️ IMG_2247.jpegIMG_2256.jpegIMG_2251.jpegIMG_2258.jpeg

Here we have it then. Have to say I’m very impressed with the packaging and quickness of arriving. Ordered Thursday evening, had it personalised too, bank holiday yesterday, arrived today!
This is the most gorgeous little bag. I tried it on when I bought my Bucket bag, and it was a really tough choice between the two. Haven’t been able to get it out of my head since. So I had to get it! I started the year with no Gucci bags, now I have three!!! FFS ‍♀️ View attachment 5849536View attachment 5849540View attachment 5849541View attachment 5849542

2023 has been Gucci year for you, congratulations on all, especially your latest. So glad you love it.

Ended up getting this at the Cabazon outlet for $1950+ two weeks ago. Although it goes against my buy only classic bags, I couldn’t resist this fun, ‘straw’ and green leather bag in the Dionysis Gucci design. I have nothing in my collection that looks like it, that’s for sure. I bought it for the remainder of the summer and for an upcoming girls Palm Springs trip. Also thought it was a great item for my collection for spring and summer. I just love green bags period.

DC937465-EC23-4ED4-BAB9-A1A878FBF7C4.jpeg

C5726B3C-C240-42D7-AB46-1A692E768D57.jpeg

72472DA6-A40B-485E-A983-19BDEBD18FE2.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the most gorgeous little bag. I tried it on when I bought my Bucket bag, and it was a really tough choice between the two. Haven’t been able to get it out of my head since. So I had to get it! I started the year with no Gucci bags, now I have three!!! FFS ‍♀️ View attachment 5849536View attachment 5849540View attachment 5849541View attachment 5849542
Congrats! They are all so cute!!!

• Love
Reactions: littleblackbag