Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just came back from dinner wearing these and now I’m planning what other colours I can get them in!

Attached Files:

2. Just received this gorgeous book in the mail of the new marmont collection from an SA. It was such a sweet surprise!

Attached Files:

3. Hi, I too recieved this book in the mail today. Gorgeous book but bad for my wallet, I love the new Marmont collection and I want this one.
    20190819_202216.jpg

4. Hello all,
    This is my Labor Day sale purchase at Gucci outlet. You know how I love anything Marmont, so i couldn't pass up on this deal.
    Gucci Marmont tote shoulder bag in violet pink. This bag is stunning in person. Also picked up wallet on sale.
    Thanks for letting me share!

20190907_080930.jpg

20190907_080750.jpg

20190907_081011.jpg

5. Pic Without flash.
    20190907_082751.jpg

6. How big is this? Do you think it could hold a card holder? Like the basic Gucci supreme one? And what is the true width of it? Website says 12cm

7. I can answer your question since I also own it :smile: it wouldn’t hold a card holder, but can hold credit cards :smile:
    0CED5233-2D3D-499E-A900-EEEF892D8A0B.jpeg

8. Thank you! Can you please tell me if it is 12cm/4.7inches wide? It looks so small, I can’t tell if it will fit much

9. It is indeed 12 cm wide in its widest part, but the opening is only 10 cm plus it's very structured and wouldn't really fit much more than a couple of keys or a key and a few cards.

10. Thank you! :smile: I will mostly use it for cards and some cash. Do you recommend the product?

11. Yes, I do! :smile: I mostly use it as a key holder (I have only one key :biggrin:) or as a key/ card holder when I wanna keep it simple and not bother having a separate card case with me.

12. Haha I only have one key too! Sounds perfect for me thank you so much :biggrin:

13. Oh pretty!

14. Sorry for the delayed response. Elena's posts are exactly correct. It's a great piece!!

15. I've been obsessing about this bag since I first saw it on the website, and then in real life at the boutique. I finally got my hands on it! I was debating between this and the Fendi men's Baguette in nylon, and in the end, this won. I love everything about this bag! The blue velvet makes it really unique because I don't have anything like that in my collection! 20191031_163312.jpg 20191031_163349.jpg