Your New Gucci: A Collective Mini Reveal Thread!

Just received this gorgeous book in the mail of the new marmont collection from an SA. It was such a sweet surprise!

Just received this gorgeous book in the mail of the new marmont collection from an SA. It was such a sweet surprise!
Hi, I too recieved this book in the mail today. Gorgeous book but bad for my wallet, I love the new Marmont collection and I want this one.
20190819_202216.jpg

How big is this? Do you think it could hold a card holder? Like the basic Gucci supreme one? And what is the true width of it? Website says 12cm
I can answer your question since I also own it :smile: it wouldn’t hold a card holder, but can hold credit cards :smile:
View attachment 4561370

Sorry for the delayed response. Elena's posts are exactly correct. It's a great piece!!

I've been obsessing about this bag since I first saw it on the website, and then in real life at the boutique. I finally got my hands on it! I was debating between this and the Fendi men's Baguette in nylon, and in the end, this won. I love everything about this bag! The blue velvet makes it really unique because I don't have anything like that in my collection!20191031_163312.jpg 20191031_163349.jpg