Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

Hola everyone! Dooney has been having some great sales lately, and I had to ride the sale waves … just in time for my birthday! I was down to 2 bags, the Florentine Messenger & the Pebble Grain Satchel in spearmint. The spearmint satchel was a preorder with no date of when it would be in. And then I saw @whateve post of her gorgeous red Flo messenger crossbody. I made my decision and went with the Flo messenger in the color natural. I’m so glad I did, this bag is gorgeous & just looks posh!!!! Some reviewers of similar messenger bags (Flo crossbody & PG messenger) said this bag could be a dupe for the Hermes Evelyne.

I know QVC had 2 sizes of this bag, medium and large. There was only 1 available on ILD, and I believe it to be the medium. It measures 10”L x 9”H x 3.5”W. It has an adjustable equestrian strap similar to the Kingston - and this is why I chose it, because need be I could swap out to the Saint Toscana strap. The outside pocket did not fit my iPhone 14 Pro, inside has 2 large open pockets on each side, and 1 zippered pocket, my iPhone does fit in those pockets. I do wish they included feet on this bag though. I’m going to pair this up with my natural kisslock, and natural medium zip wallet.

View attachment 5972279
View attachment 5972280
View attachment 5972281
View attachment 5972282
View attachment 5972283
View attachment 5972284
Congratulations. Your new Flo handbag is a stunner and so elegant in the natural shade.
I've drooled over pics 😁 of this handbag for quite a while. Yes, it's style is
very popular and 'inspired by' some very high end classics. The more I look at the
details of your new handbag, the more there is to admire. (The strap, oh, the strap...
😍😍😍😍)

I hope you get lots of use out of this handbag and smile every time you look at it.
Perfect pairing of natural Flo accessories. It makes it look even more posh.

• Love
Reactions: KiltyR45
Hola everyone! Dooney has been having some great sales lately, and I had to ride the sale waves … just in time for my birthday! I was down to 2 bags, the Florentine Messenger & the Pebble Grain Satchel in spearmint. The spearmint satchel was a preorder with no date of when it would be in. And then I saw @whateve post of her gorgeous red Flo messenger crossbody. I made my decision and went with the Flo messenger in the color natural. I’m so glad I did, this bag is gorgeous & just looks posh!!!! Some reviewers of similar messenger bags (Flo crossbody & PG messenger) said this bag could be a dupe for the Hermes Evelyne.

I know QVC had 2 sizes of this bag, medium and large. There was only 1 available on ILD, and I believe it to be the medium. It measures 10”L x 9”H x 3.5”W. It has an adjustable equestrian strap similar to the Kingston - and this is why I chose it, because need be I could swap out to the Saint Toscana strap. The outside pocket did not fit my iPhone 14 Pro, inside has 2 large open pockets on each side, and 1 zippered pocket, my iPhone does fit in those pockets. I do wish they included feet on this bag though. I’m going to pair this up with my natural kisslock, and natural medium zip wallet.

View attachment 5972279
View attachment 5972280
View attachment 5972281
View attachment 5972282
View attachment 5972283
View attachment 5972284
Beautiful ensemble! You are decked out!!😍

• Love
Congratulations. Your new Flo handbag is a stunner and so elegant in the natural shade.
I've drooled over pics 😁 of this handbag for quite a while. Yes, it's style is
very popular and 'inspired by' some very high end classics. The more I look at the
details of your new handbag, the more there is to admire. (The strap, oh, the strap...
😍😍😍😍)

I hope you get lots of use out of this handbag and smile every time you look at it.
Perfect pairing of natural Flo accessories. It makes it look even more posh.
Thank you much! Yes the strap is a win!

Do you own any Henry’s in your collection? They have a similar style, and the reviews of their bag have been favorable. The bag looks very nice too, seems like thick PG leather.

It’s beautiful. I can smell it from here. Love your accessories. I didn’t know it had an outside pocket. That’s cool for keys, hand sanitizer, mask, lippy…. Does it have a key keeper? It does remind me the H bag shape. Please let us know how she carries.
Happy birthday
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Sawyer
Oh yes the smell! My husband even smelled the bag and was like “leather”. LOL! The back pocket - if I messed around enough I think I could fit the phone in there, but like Whateve said if it was a slip like the Bristol or buckle dome satchel, I could fit my phone, it’d just poke out about an inch at the top. There is a key keeper!

1711380708771.png

Thank you much! Yes the strap is a win!

Do you own any Henry’s in your collection? They have a similar style, and the reviews of their bag have been favorable. The bag looks very nice too, seems like thick PG leather.
No I don't own any Henry's handbags. I'm struggling not to add any new bags to
my overflowing collection. But your pics are tempting me, even tho I know that handbag
is not the right style for me (I hand carry bags, always, and I need a larger base for all the junk I seem to lug around). But you bag is soooo nice....I'm going to look at the listing
again.

• Love
my overflowing collection. But your pics are tempting me, even tho I know that handbag
is not the right style for me (I hand carry bags, always, and I need a larger base for all the junk I seem to lug around). But you bag is soooo nice....I'm going to look at the listing
again.
The bag stands upright, even without feet on it. The strap is heavier but it leans forward because of the rings it’s attached to. So the strap itself, doesn’t rest against the bag. I’d compare it to the coach #9966 in silhouette. If only it had feet!

1711410519056.png

again.
OOO also, if you do plan to buy, ebay has 2 coupons right now - one for 10% off and the other is for 20% off, and they can only be used once.

• Love
Reactions: mushroomNgrass
It’s been rainy/snowy here still. I purchased 3 pebble leather satchels. Two preloved and one on sale I❤️D eBay. Got the chestnut folded zip wallet for $65 during the sale with the black clack small satchel. The stitch work is not good on one side but not worth sending it back… it’s a pebble leather haul!!! I love the shape of each bag. The wallet meh.
1. Dooney and Bourke small Wilson satchel in black
2. Dooney and Bourke medium Wilson shoulder bag in orange… she is in mint condition❤️
3. Dooney and Bourke small satchel in black black

Florentine folded zip wallet in chestnutIMG_5057.jpegIMG_5097.jpegIMG_5098.jpegIMG_7869.jpeg

It’s been rainy/snowy here still. I purchased 3 pebble leather satchels. Two preloved and one on sale I❤️D eBay. Got the chestnut folded zip wallet for $65 during the sale with the black clack small satchel. The stitch work is not good on one side but not worth sending it back… it’s a pebble leather haul!!! I love the shape of each bag. The wallet meh.
1. Dooney and Bourke small Wilson satchel in black
2. Dooney and Bourke medium Wilson shoulder bag in orange… she is in mint condition❤️
3. Dooney and Bourke small satchel in black black

Florentine folded zip wallet in chestnutView attachment 5979267View attachment 5979265View attachment 5979266View attachment 5979270
I love the Wilson, especially the orange. I haven't seen that style in years.
Enjoy all of your new handbags.

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
Thanks LJ. I’ve been in the small black Wilson all week. The orange came today. I love it. Something about the shape of this bag drew me. They were both in wonderful mint condition. Perfect for these April showers. The black/tan had no rain spotting as it rained/flurried all week here. It’s going be raining tomorrow and I’ll be moving into the orange tonite. Love the strap drop on the orange. And I now have a few Dooney pebbled leather added to my collection…. Singing *We are family*

• Haha
Reactions: Lilybarb
Dagnabit I forgot to take pics of the Florentine folded zip wallet just in case anyone wanted to order it… sigh it’s in the box in my lady lounge. Hubby is being mean calling it the dooney dungeon… shame on him…LOL
I know he goes in there to sniff the all the Florentine leather… I’ve caught the dog in there a few times just laying on the floor…. For some reason it didn’t let me upload the pictures I took with the lights on… but this is the orange color absolutely beautiful IMG_7887.jpeg

Last edited: