Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

B279758F-702F-48E4-ADFE-A6AFD87430EC.jpeg It’s a blurry picture, but nobody does suede like Dooney. The gorgeous ivy suede cooper is already a favorite of mine. I had bought the suede logo lock bag several years ago but wound up giving it away last fall. It was just too heavy for me. But I regretted losing my only suede bag. Dooneys suede is beautiful, substantial and fabulous colors. So glad to have a Dooney suede back in my collection. The Cooper is just right!

It finally came!! She is super cute! It definitely has a more berry/deep pink tone. I really like her!View attachment 4338226
Oh @BadWolf10, I am so glad! :loveeyes:It is a luscious pink!! Definitely no mistaking it for red - & I am especially glad because I went ahead and ordered it 2 nights ago. :lol:
Thank you SO much for posting a pic. Hope you enjoy carrying it immensely! :tup:

Reactions: BadWolf10
View attachment 4336035 It’s a blurry picture, but nobody does suede like Dooney. The gorgeous ivy suede cooper is already a favorite of mine. I had bought the suede logo lock bag several years ago but wound up giving it away last fall. It was just too heavy for me. But I regretted losing my only suede bag. Dooneys suede is beautiful, substantial and fabulous colors. So glad to have a Dooney suede back in my collection. The Cooper is just right!
Oh my, she is a beauty! I too am a lover of Dooney suede, but the Ivy takes it to another level of beauty!:heart:

Reactions: Katiesmama
@Bestbagyet, yes it would have the Crayola name of yellow-orange. It’s actually more orangey than the pic. I also noticed the zipper is messed up so even if it was yellow, it would go back.
Lilybarb, yes that zipper issue is definitely enough reason to send Ms. Dandelion back! A wonky zipper on a hand bag is my pet peeve :yucky: because it is not something that can be fixed.

Reactions: Lilybarb
After looking at my own photo, I saw that one part of the front panel was sticking out and not the same as the other side. I contacted QVC and sent it back. This was the third bag I had ordered as two priors each had a dent. I am tired of them presenting beautiful perfect bags and not receiving a beautiful perfect bag. This one was not meant to be.

Attachments

• dooney purple.jpeg
    dooney purple.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 233
After looking at my own photo, I saw that one part of the front panel was sticking out and not the same as the other side. I contacted QVC and sent it back. This was the third bag I had ordered as two priors each had a dent. I am tired of them presenting beautiful perfect bags and not receiving a beautiful perfect bag. This one was not meant to be.
Morning S!
I'm sorry you had to return another bag. I think it would have bothered me too. You go through the whole process of watching the presentations, deciding on a bag, and instead of the excited anticipation you should feel, you're filled with nervousness, hoping you get a bag without flaws. Sadly it's becoming normal to expect the worst and hope for the best.:sad: