Your New Dooney: A mini reveal thread!

Visited this beauty numerous times at Macys before bringing her home today. 30% off did me in. NOT Sorry! I just adore this color in the belvedere leather.

IMG_8574_1.jpg

She's photographing a little more white than the actual color, IRL its more of a bone/cream color ..
IMG_8575.jpg

This is a beautiful bag! And the hardware is lovely as well. Very chic!

Reactions: BadWolf10
Just purchased this beauty a couple of days ago at the outlet and am already in love! I really tied to save her for fall but just couldn't resist! [emoji19] View attachment 3729678
Thank you for this photo. I have been trying to decide between the large and small. I was worried the large might be too big and too heavy but I don't like bags that are too small and too narrow either. The large is a nice size. Is it heavy? I can't carry a lot of weight on my bad neck and shoulders. How much do you love that little tassel and florentine leather?!

Thank you for this photo. I have been trying to decide between the large and small. I was worried the large might be too big and too heavy but I don't like bags that are too small and too narrow either. The large is a nice size. Is it heavy? I can't carry a lot of weight on my bad neck and shoulders. How much do you love that little tassel and florentine leather?!

I too thought the large might be too big but it's not quite as big as I thought it would be. It holds a full sized wallet, a small catch all, keys, phone and shades perfectly. It's not heavy to me at all!!! I'm quite happy with, I've just recently discovered cross body bags and love, love, love them!!! I'm already ready for another flo cross body in ginger.

Kimberly in red nylon

I actually purchased this once before and returned it, then regretted it. Picked it up today at the outlet on clearance. I love this size. So much smaller than I usually carry, but holds so much. I still love my big bags, but this is a refreshing change of pace.

View attachment 3741878

I'm right there with you BW! I've never been a crossbody girl, always a satchel girl. But now that I've discovered crossbody bags these days hold more than a key, a license and a chapstick I'm good to go! I can still carry my regular essentials!!!! Perfection!!!!' [emoji122][emoji7][emoji106]

I too thought the large might be too big but it's not quite as big as I thought it would be. It holds a full sized wallet, a small catch all, keys, phone and shades perfectly. It's not heavy to me at all!!! I'm quite happy with, I've just recently discovered cross body bags and love, love, love them!!! I'm already ready for another flo cross body in ginger.
Got one. It's on the way. Tough picking a color but I have a lot of Browns and navy...went with bone. But falling in love with the Toscana messenger bag on Dooney's Day One sale. Maybe one could be a Christmas gift. Come on UPS man!

I ordered the Toscana Lily from ILD for an amazing steal. I had it shipped to my mom's house because I thought for sure it would not make it here before we leave for the 4th. I was wrong, it's already there!! So I haven't seen it IRL, but it's this one in Maroon.

Screenshot_20170629-004136.jpeg

I was thinking a couple of you purchased this one.... thoughts? Pros and cons?? My 2 biggest concerns are the weight and the open top. But it was such a great deal (70% off the Q price) I thought it was worth ordering it and taking a look.

I ordered the Toscana Lily from ILD for an amazing steal. I had it shipped to my mom's house because I thought for sure it would not make it here before we leave for the 4th. I was wrong, it's already there!! So I haven't seen it IRL, but it's this one in Maroon.

View attachment 3747572

I was thinking a couple of you purchased this one.... thoughts? Pros and cons?? My 2 biggest concerns are the weight and the open top. But it was such a great deal (70% off the Q price) I thought it was worth ordering it and taking a look.

Plus free shipping amazing deal! Curious if this Toscana differs from "Florentine Toscana".