Your Most Used H Purse

The two that get the worked the hardest lately seem to be my vintage 35 BB sellier kelly with canvas shoulder strap and my blue jean kelly So. I keep changing out of them, then changing right back into them.

The poor quetsche!!! Bet she's feeling neglected! If she needs a foster mom, you know where I live! LOL!

sadly, its neither my Kelly or Birkin. Thats why I need an Evelyne!!!

Just to be 100% clear, the only difference between the Evelyne 2 & 3 is the adjustable strap.....right?

And the Evelyne 1 has no pocket and no adjustable strap?

Reactions: CMilly
My first! My cocoan 32 sellier Kelly in chevre de coromandel. I use it about 70% of the time, reserving my BB 32 retourne Kelly for when I'm wearing black of want a dressier look. I expect to wear my new Picotin PM Chartreuse Clemance full-time this summer.

But the one I personally use the most these days is this one:

attachment.php

A 40 black GH fjord that is actually slouching!

:heart:

Lovely picture, and good to see that a 40 CAN go on the shoulder! Thanks for the pix Piaffe!

32 black togo kelly in winter/fall
30 blue brighton lindy in summer
the other babies sit in their boxes in the closet/under bed/chest and scream "mommy please play with me" so sad.

My 35cm black fjord Birkin (phw) and 30cm gold togo Birkin (phw) are quite clear winners. Also my 35cm etoupe clemence Kelly, 36cm black clemence Kelly and 34cm etoupe clemence Lindy (all phw) have been worn a lot.

My black clemence 30cm Lindy. Its so easy, I prefer it right now since everything else just feels complicated... Its such a workhorse, which makes me feel safe cause I'm getting big as a house! LoL

I want an Evelyn. They look so perfect for dashing out the door!

Last edited: