Your Most Used H Purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I spent about three hours at my hair salon this afternoon (having a couple of really divine treatments!), and struck up a conversation with another patron about our most used purses.

For me, out of all the Hermes purses I own, my "go to" purse is my 30cm gold togo Birkin. I've had it for five or six years, and I've used it fully 50% of the time since buying it.

What's your most used Hermes purse???

CG

noegirl likes this.
  2. Etoupe Clemence Birkin and Black Togo Kelly!

3. Great thread! I use my courcheval Kelly. The shoulder strap comes in handy.

4. rouge h bolide 31.....clemence is such a great workhourse leather.
    Rouge H is a great neutral for me....

Le sigh...I love my H......

5. BdP 35 Togo Birkin It is my everyday bag. Took it to a concert this weekend with 4 fifteen year old boys.:tup:

6. S'Mom, what size??? :smile:

CG

7. I'm desperately trying to pare down my entire handbag collection so I can just use my 35 raisin box birkin most of the time. However, I keep changing bags around (and when weather is bad, I hide my box despite having waterproofed them with Docride's treatment) so I don't think any are getting the "most used."

8. 30 gold togo Birkin w/GHW

9. A 40 cm black clemence birkin-3.6 lbs empty (yes, I weighed her!). No "birkin elbow" yet LOL!!!!

10. My chocolate Kellys -- Togo 28 and Box 32.
    In the summer, gold Togo 28.

11. 35 Birkin, black clemence, PH...my "workhorse"--has traveled to Asia, Europe, and to all work-related meetings in this country.

12. Well, my most "used" H purse *was* this one...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• -5.jpg
      -5.jpg
      File size:
      70.2 KB
      Views:
    • -6.jpg
      -6.jpg
      File size:
      77.8 KB
      Views:
    • -7.jpg
      -7.jpg
      File size:
      129.7 KB
      Views:
    peggioka and alterego like this.
  13. CobaltBlu, My BJ 31cm Bolide is my second most used purse. :heart:

CG

14. Trocadero, you're my twin!

CG

15. Oh easy!

MY BBB40. Almost every single freaking day. And also, before I got this LV messenger bag, she was also my diaper bag for every single weekend. I think I have used her consecutively every single day for about four months give and take a few weeks.

I know I *could* be obsessive sometimes... :sweatdrop: