Your most memorable vacation....?

Memorable would be my Maui vacation since my DH and I got married there!!! We had about 30 guests and it was great! We finally went back to Maui 6 yrs later to celebrate our anniversary.

I also love going to NYC and SF! I'm from the Bay Area originally, but never stayed in SF until about 2 years ago. We're going to SF this summer and will stay 5 nights!! Can't wait!! I'm sure it will be a very memorable vacation!

From all of the citytrips that I made so far, my lastest trip to Paris (back in dec 2006) was the best one off them all!
I've been to Paris many times now, but the last time was very special to me, because.....
It was the holiday season, I bought my first LV (wasn't planning on buying, but it ended up with me leaving Avenue Montaigne with a new family member)they have Starbucks and on the 31st we went to Disneyland Paris.
The combination of Christmas, Starbucks, Purse Shopping and Disney makes me go like...
:yahoo::drool::wlae::happydance::woohoo:

I always plan a citytrip around the holidayseason...and it's like this obsession of me that I want to visit NYC for the first time around christmas..Can't wait.....

as a child my entire family- cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, went to a quiet little place and we all had cottages on a lake- we did this vacation every year for a week- the summers run together, but it is by far my favorite 'vacation'. (and theirs, too.)

AWWWW that sounds soo nice, I had summers by a lake as well as a child with my family and extended family and they are my fondest memories as well:heart:

Spending two weeks with my closest friends in France and Monaco. Loved the food in Paris and the gardens in Giverny. More recently, spending time in Cancun with SO. Very peaceful to just lay on the beach and look at the stars at night or wake up in the morning to swim in the ocean.