Your Marc Jacobs in action!

I do like this bag! How are you finding it?
I love it! I was looking for a new leather tote for work and this fits the bill. Leather is soft and supple. There are some pockets inside but I use pouches for organization. It’s a bit heavy full but I take the train and don’t walk far to the office so it’s not an issue for me
I’ve seen some slight misalignment of the lettering on the front. Mine isn’t perfect either. So just something to keep in mind in case it might bother you

Reactions: Summer3
I think I read somewhere (probably here :P) that handbags are better stored in a closed space like a closet, stuffed to maintain the shape, in their dustbags, and not hung? But I guess if the handbag is empty, it should be fine? I will be afraid of dust, though. Well, I'm not sure this even true anyway. :nuts:
I'd never have enough room to store them in a closet, so I have two really big drawers that I keep them in. It makes it a pain when I'm trying to find the right bag for what I need at the time.

Oh, my house doesn't have dust LOL! I put bubble wrap inside most of the bags on my coat tree to keep their shape and also treat them to cleanings regularly. I also take precautions to ensure that the handles/shoulder straps don't get out of shape. Hopefully, those measures are well concealed in the photo though.
The bubble wrap is another great idea.