Your Marc Jacobs in action!

I was just looking at this. How do you like it? Is it easy to get things out of?
Hi there! I'm going to take it out into the wild today to test out the functionality so I'll get back to you later today on it! I was kind oworried because it seems the zippers are somewhat short, but they are definitely big enough for me to get my hand into and out of.
I will say it carries a lot of stuff! The inside divider is very maliable you can almost shift it to make whichever side bigger to suit your needs. I did put a super tiny organizer in there (I'll attach a pic) and that seemed to really help with the space.
In the back pocket I was able to get my organizer, which has my lipglosses, perfume, hair ties, compact, work keycard and a zip pocket for change. It also has a medical box filled with first aid stuff, a sewing kit and sunscreen. In the front pocket I have my more everyday things like phone, keys, AirPods, cardcase wallet in the lining pocket and sunglasses.
hope this helps somewhat!
The rubber handle seems to attract a lot of hair so that's definitely something to keep in mind. I like the wrapped looked so that didn't bother me too much. It's super easy to wrap because of the hardware connecting the handle. I included a pic of it wrapped too.

here's the link to the organizer! Highly recommend! It also helps to kind of push and keep that maliable inside divider into place. The size I got is miniature. It may fit a size bigger but I liked the extra room on the side for other stuff.

80294C14-DB63-43F0-B079-1E6960B5EFB0.jpeg

D257B775-60CE-4276-AD87-14E9B135AC12.jpeg

CD0C086C-E152-411E-A511-BA226728C94D.jpeg

Hi there! I'm going to take it out into the wild today to test out the functionality so I'll get back to you later today on it! I was kind oworried because it seems the zippers are somewhat short, but they are definitely big enough for me to get my hand into and out of.
I will say it carries a lot of stuff! The inside divider is very maliable you can almost shift it to make whichever side bigger to suit your needs. I did put a super tiny organizer in there (I'll attach a pic) and that seemed to really help with the space.
In the back pocket I was able to get my organizer, which has my lipglosses, perfume, hair ties, compact, work keycard and a zip pocket for change. It also has a medical box filled with first aid stuff, a sewing kit and sunscreen. In the front pocket I have my more everyday things like phone, keys, AirPods, cardcase wallet in the lining pocket and sunglasses.
hope this helps somewhat!
The rubber handle seems to attract a lot of hair so that's definitely something to keep in mind. I like the wrapped looked so that didn't bother me too much. It's super easy to wrap because of the hardware connecting the handle. I included a pic of it wrapped too.

here's the link to the organizer! Highly recommend! It also helps to kind of push and keep that maliable inside divider into place. The size I got is miniature. It may fit a size bigger but I liked the extra room on the side for other stuff.

View attachment 5146545

View attachment 5146556

View attachment 5146559
Wow, thank you for this! I love organizers!

I found an older MJ bag in the closet. I was Inspired by how some of the LV fans turn their toiletry 26 to look like a Coussin. So I added a guitar strap and wear the bag backwards, with the chunky gold chain handle hanging in the front. The effect is decent and breathes a new life into this old girl!

Attachments

• F5EE77C9-9AA1-4886-8B4D-79F02FD3B403.jpeg
    F5EE77C9-9AA1-4886-8B4D-79F02FD3B403.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 60
  • 8C8203BE-A7A4-4109-8DD2-767F919F4F7C.jpeg
    8C8203BE-A7A4-4109-8DD2-767F919F4F7C.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 61