Your Marc Jacobs in action!

what style is this? pretty
I think it's the Duffy Courtney from Spring 2009, but some sort of special edition (the regular one doesnt have the petals and extra leather ribbons). I bought it off Faith on tpf many years ago and for some reason didn't really use her even though she's gorgeous. In my opinion, MJ bags were at their peak 2007 to 2009. All my favourite bags were during that time. And given the chance, I'd still pick up some more Memphis, paradise, or st Mark's pieces.

I think it's the Duffy Courtney from Spring 2009, but some sort of special edition (the regular one doesnt have the petals and extra leather ribbons). I bought it off Faith on tpf many years ago and for some reason didn't really use her even though she's gorgeous. In my opinion, MJ bags were at their peak 2007 to 2009. All my favourite bags were during that time. And given the chance, I'd still pick up some more Memphis, paradise, or st Mark's pieces.
I know
I got a black Blake several months ago....maybe paid a bit too much for it but black ones seem to fetch better prices and it was in excellent condition

Reactions: netter
Were there ever PTTM handbags in lighter Blues besides navy/dark blue?
Were there ever PTTM handbags in Greens?
I think that I may own most of the colours in this handbag, but have never seen any blues or greens.

Thanks for any help.