Your Hermès in action!

That’s so funny because I’ve been hunting for a 35 in blue nuit for years. The stock in my country is very low and it was always impossible to get any Kelly in 35. My SA tried for a year to get one, and he told me that he haven’t seen a 35 in stock here for years.. Last month I went to store and my SA told me that they have a black in PHW, but in 32. They always had 32 in store but I was never tempted to try.. until that day, and it was love at the first sight. Nowadays I’m not considering a 35 anymore
Funny, I had it on sale on both Tradesy and Poshmark for over a year. People loved the color but thought it was too big. It was great with denim etc., but I'm frequently in all black or black/grey and thought I'd be better off with something in that color way. Have to say it was a great travel bag. It's why I'd like to get another retourne, but 32 cm.

Reactions: victoroliveira
Waiting outside a restaurant for tonight’s take-out dinner in front of a huge chunk of wall... As it clearly states. :lol:

View attachment 5070013
I find your photo gorgeous and amazing. I actually crossed through the (closed) Berlin Wall when I was a college student traveling one summer. It was intimidating, to say the least. Sorry to go OT.

I went to the grocery store but I was so hungry that I began eating the Naan in the car on the way home.

View attachment 5070445
oh you are not alone :love::graucho:
I specifically buy food to eat on my drive home. I live seven minutes from my most frequently visited grocery store and I cannot even make it home from there without snacking. If anyone has ever seen my "H in the passenger seat" posts, this probably won't be a breaking headline because my seats tell no lies. I have always liked a good croissant or two on my ride back from Whole Foods.