Your Hermès in action!

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
Vintage Barenia Evy for a walk (and yes I need to put some leather balm on it...).

View attachment 4997658

And what I wished I was wearing (not that a Jige inside a B makes much sense, but for the sake of the pic...). Bleu Frida, Bleu Paon and Bleu Izmir.

View attachment 4997662
:girlsigh:I need a barenia Evelyne in my life! And the tropical colors of your Jige and B are making me long for spring...

Reactions: CrackBerryCream

loh

Be grateful and kind
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
On my way to the office to get some work done this morning with my double sens and off to H in the afternoon to pick up my H unicorn and then my first vaccine shot after! :yahoo:
View attachment 4999418
Sounds like a great day! Congrats on getting your first vaccine shot and your H unicorn. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

jp824

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Stunning bag!! I’ve wanted a double sens for work as well. Sounds like you have a wonderful day ahead!
Sounds like a great day! Congrats on getting your first vaccine shot and your H unicorn. Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Thank you @NervousNellie and @loh! It’s been a long day and not sure if I’m more excited about the vaccine or the bag..lol. Will share pics as soon as I get a chance!