Your Hermès in action!

Aww, if you mean me thank you! I get a bit scared putting myself on here. Kelly however is popping up all over TPF this week as I didn’t bring any other bags on holiday and there’s so many great photo opportunities here!

You are absolutely lovely! If I looked like you (and had that gorgeous Kelly), I'd be posting action shots daily. :flowers:Instead, TPF gets action shots w/ the cat. To his credit, he is cute. ;)

Sequence of "action shots" starring Murry. To preface, I left the plastic on the hardware and it was slowly peeling. This is how the action unfolded and the plastic came off.

1. Cat eyes peeling/fraying plastic protector on Dogon wallet:

IMG_8913.JPG

2. Cat goes after peeling/fraying plastic protector on Dogon wallet :amazed: (perhaps he doesn't like that it's named "Dog"on or he was annoyed that I just didn't pull it off already):

IMG_8912.JPG

3. Plastic is gone...don't care anymore. :shocked:

IMG_8914.JPG

Sequence of "action shots" starring Murry. To preface, I left the plastic on the hardware and it was slowly peeling. This is how the action unfolded and the plastic came off.

View attachment 4107986

2. Cat goes after peeling/fraying plastic protector on Dogon wallet :amazed: (perhaps he doesn't like that it's named "Dog"on or he was annoyed that I just didn't pull it off already):

View attachment 4107990

View attachment 4107997
I love you cat (and your wallet!)

View attachment 4107986

View attachment 4107990

View attachment 4107997

Gorgeous kitty!
Love that Dogon too :smile:

Reactions: cocomlle

View attachment 4107986

View attachment 4107990

View attachment 4107997
Meooow! Smart kitty.

View attachment 4107986

View attachment 4107990

View attachment 4107997
This is adorable! I especially love that Murry was having a hard time with the name of the wallet! LOL!!(Beautiful Dogon Wallet, but the way!)

Reactions: San2222 and Gwapa30