Your Hermes in Action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookeatshop - I am loving the orange kelly on you! Classic Hermes and very chic!

closetoreal, icookieat, those 28 Kellys are so classic and such a good pop of colour in orange!
Christymarie, gorgeous casual chic. Love those shoes!

Thanks, Minda, plumtree, I am loving the orange K. Can't believe I ever thought the orange was too loud :P

Just saw your pic now. You look amazing! Love the twilly you have on your K :love:

Thanks! I can't remember the name of the twilly, but it's the new one with the horse running down a center strip. It's the perfect shade of orange :smile:

:love: this Cathedral Alexander Mcqueen Clutch carlinha!

thank you iffah! it's one of my faves!

Not really sure if this counts as "in action", but I was playing around with a random scarf I have to see if I'd like the look of a twilly on my Kelly.

I didn't think I would, but I really like it! Looks like I'm now on the hunt for the perfect twilly :P

kelly-1.jpg

really beautiful closetoreal! this kelly looks so perfect on you, and i just LOVE orange... yes you need the perfect twilly for your beautiful kelly!

LOVE your silver CDC! You look stunning! :smile:

thank you so much! :hugs:

lovely!! how can I post a pic? I don't understand why it isnt showing up!

thank you krissie! i'm not really sure why it didn't show? i use photobucket and just copy the image link and paste directly on here

You gals are so inspiring...heres my little contribution :smile:

you look great christymarie!

Plumtree, carlinha, closetoreal, audreylita - thx!! :smile: she is 32cm Ebene box with cyclamen contrast in phw, found a old pic tat is clearer :smile:

i adore this pic jeszica! your bag is gorgeous, and your furbaby is too cute!

You got the all silver CDC! :yahoo: I was debating whether or not to get it. Does it tarnish? That was my main concern...

yes i've had it for about 6 months now... it does tarnish but i have a silver polishing cloth which clears it right up! i love love love this CDC so much, and feel that is is totally worth it. one of my most used CDCs for sure.

Out to brunch with the husband: white oasis sandals, orange 28K, orange Rivale bracelet and white Clic Clac

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

absolutely beautiful icook!!! love your bag so much and the twilly is perfect on it... i believe it is called "sequence"

yes i've had it for about 6 months now... it does tarnish but i have a silver polishing cloth which clears it right up! i love love love this CDC so much, and feel that is is totally worth it. one of my most used CDCs for sure.

absolutely beautiful icook!!! love your bag so much and the twilly is perfect on it... i believe it is called "sequence"

Thanks carlinha! It's good to know it's low maintenance. I had it on for the longest time in the store but in the end didn't get it cos I hate it when my silver stuff turns black :nogood: It is gorgeous though. I hope I see it again :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.