Your Hermes in Action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenurse

H is the medicine
Mar 10, 2010
in a Orange Box
Commenting from here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/your-hermes-in-action-579728-336.html

Baggiegirl: Oh my! You are truly up north in the cold, so trust me. You can wear anything you want. :P I am happy you are warm and I am sure you look more than stylish enough.

Sydspy:Thank you! You however blow my mind. :roflmfao:

Jacyh: Wow! A real model. You look beautiful!

Peppers90: Thank you, my rolemodel. I was hoping it would tie everything together. Hermès is perfect! It even tied the belt and the dress I wore underneath. It is so cold in Europe now that I had to change my footwear to boots but someone told me a long time ago black and brown is a big no no. :P

loves

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
thanks for all the lovely comments in the old thread

elina you look fab
thenurse looking gorgeous in winter. i always mix brown and black and i love that scarf
sydspy you are hilarious!

btw i try to comment on all pics posted cos they're all lovely but if i'm not commenting on yours it's cos i am firewalled.

hermesfanno1

Dec 21, 2010
sydney
sydspy i'm in sydney too!

you are so hilarious!

i love your posts!!!

i'm a first time poster because i also got something from hermes too from my husband for xmas!!!

i will reveal shortly :smile: after xmas!!!

jingle bells! jingle bells!!

baggiegirl

in H heaven
O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
up north
thenurse: a warming :hugs: to you, did you watch the lunar eclipse today? I got a glimpse on my way to work ;)

jlao: gorgeous! love your style and the constance is amazing, just discovered your blog and it is great!

lily25

Hermèsistible
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
jlao looking great! Happy bday to your dear hubby! I'm drooling all over the screen, I want this Constance!!!!

Suzie

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
The land of Oz
jloa, your constance is gorgeous and it looks fabulous on you. The constance is such a timeless classic bag. I think I need more than one!

hermesfanno1

Dec 21, 2010
sydney

Was heading out for dinner for my hubby's birthday!
congrats on your husband's b'day dinner! you look so great! I wish i had a constance. I saw one in hot pink in the hermes window in the sydney flagship store but it was so expensive then well over $3,000 3 years ago but we did not have that kind of money which is such a shame! you are so lucky!!!! :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.