Scarves Your Grail Scarf

Just got these 2 from the preloved market. The first one is Tsitsika by Kermit Oliver, and I got it for $795+tax. I LOVE this design, but not sure if this price point is reasonable. I think Kermit's designs are highly sought after, and this Tsitsika is relatively rare (compared to Kachinas which was just re-released). The second one is a side-buy, and I got it for $ 325+tax. Both are in excellent condition, with the Tsitsika scarf having a little bit of stain on the red border. Together, these 2 scarfs also earn me $250 site credit. If I only keep the Tsitsika one, I will get $100 site credit. So basically, I got the Tsitsika scarf for $695+tax. Do you think this is a good price for a collectible piece? btw, I plan to hang it as an art.

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

Just got these 2 from the preloved market. The first one is Tsitsika by Kermit Oliver, and I got it for $795+tax. I LOVE this design, but not sure if this price point is reasonable. I think Kermit's designs are highly sought after, and this Tsitsika is relatively rare (compared to Kachinas which was just re-released). The second one is a side-buy, and I got it for $ 325+tax. Both are in excellent condition, with the Tsitsika scarf having a little bit of stain on the red border. Together, these 2 scarfs also earn me $250 site credit. If I only keep the Tsitsika one, I will get $100 site credit. So basically, I got the Tsitsika scarf for $695+tax. Do you think this is a good price for a collectible piece? btw, I plan to hang it as an art.

View attachment 4824034

View attachment 4824035

View attachment 4824036

View attachment 4824037

View attachment 4824038

View attachment 4824039
Both scarves are very beautiful. I adore both of these colorways. I think you paid a fair price. You could be waiting a long, long time to find a bargain.

View attachment 4824034

View attachment 4824035

View attachment 4824036

View attachment 4824037

View attachment 4824038

View attachment 4824039
The Tsitsika, framed would be spectacular! I was just looking at all the detail. Wow. $695 for artThis is very reasonable! I hope you post a photo of it after framing!

The Tsitsika, framed would be spectacular! I was just looking at all the detail. Wow. $695 for artThis is very reasonable! I hope you post a photo of it after framing!
Fedex just came and delivered my brand new Kachinas wash scarf. The texture is a bit softer than the regular silk scarf and wears more comfortablely when brand new.

IMG_2247.jpg

Who Nellie! You are on fire! Love this original issue - Looks pristine!

And that Kermit Oliver triptych is going to unbelievable...can’t wait to see it! Looks like you’ve got red running through the 2 so far..will Les Ameriques also have similar coloring?
The Les Ameriques, as attached, will have a slight different CW. I am so happy to find this one. But if I can find it in the red CW in the future, I do not mind having another KO piece :smile:

2.jpeg