Scarves Your Grail Scarf

You'd think my grail scarf would be easy to find but so far I've had no luck: I want a Grand Prix du Faubourg by Ugo Gattoni. The stores in my area still carry a few but only in the colorways that I DON'T want, namely the monochrome blue/white, black/white, or anthracite/orange. I found the purple colorway in a store and liked it, but I already have the purple Double Sangles from this season and it'd be too similar to that. There don't seem to be any good colorways popping up on resellers either :sad:

I also want a blue Les Bains d'Hermes. Ugo Gattoni's designs are just magical, so fun.

You'd think my grail scarf would be easy to find but so far I've had no luck: I want a Grand Prix du Faubourg by Ugo Gattoni. The stores in my area still carry a few but only in the colorways that I DON'T want, namely the monochrome blue/white, black/white, or anthracite/orange. I found the purple colorway in a store and liked it, but I already have the purple Double Sangles from this season and it'd be too similar to that. There don't seem to be any good colorways popping up on resellers either :sad:

I also want a blue Les Bains d'Hermes. Ugo Gattoni's designs are just magical, so fun.
If you put your wishlist in the signature field of your profile, helpful tpf angels will alert you if they chance upon it. There are several blue-toned Bains so you will need to decide which you desire.

Reactions: Marmota and lanit
[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

C’est magnifique, dear @lanit ! Congratulations! :flowers:

Congratulations on that beauty lanit!

What a beauty! Congratulations!

Just glorious L., many, many congrats!!!!

Wow, I have not seen this pattern before. I love it in mousseline, esp with the occasional glint! Fabulous, Lanit!!

Thanks so much cookie,bunny, Elaine, Langsam, textile and luvbolide! It is a terrific and versatile mousseline; very special and now my mousseline tray is full. No more grails on my wish list for now lol!