Eyes
30972528.jpg
images
images
images

Cheeks and lips
images
images

I did my hair in big soft curls and wore VS Supermodel perfume...

claire i know i've said this before but i really love your color choices. that blush looks so pretty, and that gloss duo is really pretty. i've never really given tarte cosmetics a chance but i'll definitely be giving them a try :yes:.

Thanks! :shame: :flowers:

I loooove Tarte's color selection!!! The colors look a little intense when you see them in the package, but they're all super flattering! I bought my first cheek stain on a whim and it started a serious addiction :P

^No problem! I hope you enjoy it..I really like it. I use it on a regular basis. :amuse: Today's face..I was out and about for half the day and home the other half. I felt very done up..but I love makeup. :biggrin:

Face- I prepped with Armani micro-fil loose powder underneath Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (which feels like NOTHING..love it!), NARS Orgasm on jawline, cheekbones and light dusting on nose.
images
images
images

Eyes- I went for a cat-like smokey eye. I lined with YSL liquid eyeliner and used MAC Blacktied and Dark Edge. Blended with MAC 224 tapered blending brush. I applied two coats of Chanel Inimitable mascara. I used the lightest color in the Chanel eyeshadow quad for my browbone highlight. (quad- 'Dream')
images
images
images

Lips- Chanel Glossimer, Pagoda with Burt's Bees original lip balm underneath.

i just wanted to pipe in an say that priin's right about mythic being the best choice to purchase if you're only going to buy one meteorite. i have the pucci one as well but i think it only works well on skin that's quite pale.

so this is yesterday's FOTD, i didn't have time to post it because i was running around like a madwoman starting at 8ish and didn't get back until super late. i tried to keep it simple since i was sitting in a classroom for half the day.

Eyes:

i lined my waterline with Chanel Stylo Yeux waterproof long-lasting eyeliner, then did a subtle cat-eye with Chanel automatic liquid liner. Then i applied some Diorshow mascara in Azure Blue for a slight pop of color since i wasn't wearing any eyeshadow.

NMC098N_mn.jpg
NMC0732_mn.jpg
NMC00VL_mn.jpg

Lips:

MAC Fafi lipstick in strawbaby applied sheerly as a base color, then my chanel glossimer in a color i can't remember the name of (it was limited and only has a numebr of the bottom-i knew the name at some point) for a bit more iridescence

_5566464.jpg
NMC0745_mn.jpg

Face:

chanel teint innocence (didn't get around to my primer today) with la mer powder over it. i applied some Fafi sassed up to my cheeks for some shimmer.

_5322856.jpg
NMC055W_mn.jpg
_5566469.jpg

images

Laura Mercier Makeup Base

Cle de Peau Concealer

MAC eyebrow pencil
images

Bobbi Brown Cream blush in Coral Calypso on apples of cheeks & eyelids
images

Shu Uemura Loose powder
images

Chanel Liquid Eyeliner

Maybelline White Liner on bottom rims

A little bit of Chanel silver eyeshadow on the inner corners of my eyes

Dior Blackout Mascara
images

Bourjois Clubbing Mascara
images

Bobbi Brown tinted lip balm in Raspberry

That's what I've been using recently. Very natural but polished look that was inspired by the girls on Gossip Girl :smile:

My FOTD today is makeup-less :P

My FOTD from last night:
Eye shadow - Too Faced eye shadow duo in Totally Toasted
Mascara - a Stila sample I got from Sephora
Powder - Cover Girl Simply Powder in Natural Ivory
Blush - Nars Deep Throat
Lipstick - Revlon Colorstay in Faithful Fawn

The finished product (which is now my new avatar :P):
nightout.jpg

My FOTD...

I wanted to look healthy, but not made up, so I applied primer and a tiny bit of foundation. Then I applied Benefit Dandelion as a highlighter and Dallas as a bronzer. I finished with Chapstick and lots of mascara :yes:

images
2000-06060_s.jpg
images
images
images
images

yesterdays FOTD (i can't seem to post on time lately):

yesterday i had church in the morning and a dinner at night so i tried to keep things relatively simple and not too crazy (i teach sunday school...don't want to scare off the children)

eyes:

Eyes3015.jpg

i used majolica majorca eyeshadow in VI113 (it's an offshoot of shiseido sold in japan) which is a really pretty and shimmery lavender color all over my lids, and then applied YSL everlong.

99e113.jpg
NMC08YX_mn.jpg

lips:

lips:

chanel glossimer in blush

NMC0745_mn.jpg

face
:

i used YSL perfect touch foundation to even out some redness. then i used tokidoki skin tint in bella for smashbox on the cheeks, and MAC sassed up on top of that

NMC06WU_mn.jpg
195_zf.jpg
_5566469.jpg

^ OMG I looooove all of those products/ colors :nuts:

thanks! i was actually really pleased with how it turned out, very soft looking :P.

oh and i picked up the tarte kevin and winnie on sunday and my friend loved it.

onto today's FOTD

Face:

Kiehl's tinted moisturizer for a little bit of color, set with La Mer powder

NMC08N2_mn.jpg
NMC055W_mn.jpg

Eyes:

Maybelline define-a-lash (don't like this mascara-i found it at the back of my vanity and decided to give it another go)

750TD_xl.jpg

Lips:

Chanel Glossimer in Glaze (one of the best clear glosses IMO)

NMC0745_mn.jpg

My FOTD...

Benefit You Rebel Lite, Lola Concealer, Palgantong Theatrical powder, Diorshow, Revlon Shadow quad in Coffee Bean, Tarte Sungloss in Gidget & Moondoggie, Too Faced Pink Leopard bronzer, Tarte Cheekstain in Dollface

images
images
images
images
images
93d1_2.JPG
images
images

jc2239- Don't like the Maybelline Define-A-Lash either. The brush is a little too flexible..my lashes are long but I don't have much volume, so this brush doesn't do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.