Your First Pair

I didn't mess around, my first pair was 120mm Pigalles in black patent. Talk about stepping into the deep end... :nuts:

Babypie says "go big or go home" :supacool:

I don't know the name of my first pair, but they are round toe tweeds with about a 2 inch heel. The addiction is in full swing now and I am wearing 100mm heels, which I never thought I would ever wear.

First pair were 120mm leopard pigalle's (original stick heel) bought them in 2003, been addicted since :love:

OMG that is my HG shoe! I am so jealous. I've been searching for that shoe almost weekly on ebay!

My first pair was the Pretty, this was about 4 or 5 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. The funny thing was, I remember purchasing my pair and I was so hesitant about buying them, now I rarely even try them on before handing over my credit card.

OMG that is my HG shoe! I am so jealous. I've been searching for that shoe almost weekly on ebay!

My first pair was the Pretty, this was about 4 or 5 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. The funny thing was, I remember purchasing my pair and I was so hesitant about buying them, now I rarely even try them on before handing over my credit card.

Mine too , even though I no longer wear them, they sit pretty on a shelf for me to stare at :P

I went crazy and got three pairs at once!

Teal Decollette, Black Fishnet Slingback Peeptoe, and Black Clichy with rhinestone heel. They were all on sale at Barneys and i couldn't leave any of them!

My first pair were the Zeppalace black patent wedge sandals. Rachel Bilson made them pretty popular. However, they were huge on me and not really my style w/ the cork so I sold them. I sadly can't even remember what was my first pair that I actually kept. For me, it was experimental in the beginning b/c of fit, style, etc. I had to have everything sent to me via charge send so lots of trial and error. And, now my closet is insane and packed w/ lots of CLs.

I was the same way. I had a few charge sends that did not work out, so my first pair was the Yoyozeppa in red patent with wooden platform. I bought that at NM. I was on the hunt for Very Prives, but since they were not available I settled.

Mine were black patent Simples. I tried them on, and I didn't want to ever take them off! :love:

I've fallen in love quite a few more times since then--with other styles, but I still really love those black patent Simples.

My first pair well were two pairs one that I don't know the name of, I was shopping with my friend for her wedding and she was showing me the shoes we would wear which were CL.'s and I saw the vamp ribbon stiletto and the wedding shoe were satin sling backs with a bow I think this was in 2000 or 2001. Surprisingly I still have to wedding shoes that I dyed chocolate brown but I have no idea where the other pair might be!!!