your favourite

shopaholiccat

Addicted to Chanel
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
what's your favourite bbag style? Is there a colour that's silverish black? :yes: thanks everyone!!! hehe i recently fell in love w/ balenciaga ..and slowly falling out of love from LV....;)

welcome welcome :biggrin: my favorite would be the CITY, and the first too... but CITY is one of the best sizes. As for Silverish black, there is a pewter?... also the black city I got has this silver shine tint on top!!

Hi Welcome!

Just like you, I'm about to decrease my LV collection drastically in order to fund my new found love for Bbags. BBags are so practical, light and stylish!
I like the city, it's not too big to a point where I feel like I can't take it out for a quick run somewhere or for dinners. I admit though, I've been contemplating back and forth if I should get the Natural/Cafe in a First rather than a City for my 3rd Bbag. The 1st two will be Cities. I keep changing my mind. I like how the First looks b/c it's very cute and not too impractically small, yet I feel like City is more versatile and might as well pay $200 to get the bigger one.