your favourite sunglasses - are???

SO HAPPY!!! I found the prada's I lost last week! So I now have my favorite pair back in my posession...I WILL NOT be loosing these! I tried on about 10 different pair and ended up with the one I had lost, so I guess they are meant for me! Star I would have liked to found the Tom Fords you told me about but sadly we do not have any fancy highend stores here...only a few Boutique like shops! (I was lucky to find my pradas here! As I bought my first pair in West palm! So its a happy ending...love that! (I hope who ever found my other pradas are enjoying them!)

Thanks you all for the inspiration, love all your glasses. I've been looking for a new pair for a long time. I'd now love a pair of Cristina's Oliver People Athena (?) but can't find them locally to try them on. I wonder if they fit my smallish face and my not so straight nose:sad:. I find it very difficult to find a pair of sunglasses to fit your face and features. Here are some of mine, really sick of them now...

Attachments

• Sunglasses1.JPG
    Sunglasses1.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 67
  • SunglassesPolo.JPG
    SunglassesPolo.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 43
  • SunglassesDior.JPG
    SunglassesDior.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 49
  • SunglassesDior2.JPG
    SunglassesDior2.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 48
  • SunglassesMiuMiu.JPG
    SunglassesMiuMiu.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 54
I use a pair of BCBG that I've had for several years...the sad thing is i stepped on them the first day I brought them home! So they are a lil' bit whacko!

Being a buyer for various optical stores...I have seen all these sunnies at cost...chanel, dior, burberry etc and i can't bring myself to spend money on a new pair unless i get them at cost! Thank goodness I do not know the cost of bags...haha! ignorance is bliss!

I looooove LOVE my von Zipper philos (the green/brown streaked ones). I may get Oakley Juliets if the sad day ever comes when I part with my beloved Philos.
I like sportsier glasses, this is FL surf country.

My favorites are most definatly my Cavalli's. I get so many compliments. I have had them since July05' and can't seem to find another pair that I love as much. I bought Gucci Horsbits but I returned them. I would love to get the ones with the snakes on the side.

I had a pair of DKNY's that I got at the outlet store for $11, and I literally wore them until they fell apart (like 8 years!). To replace them I got a pair of Burberry plastic tortoise shell ones that I keep in my car and use for driving. I wanted a bigger pair too though so I got this pair from Kate Spade which I really like.

Attachments

• katespadeshades.jpg
    katespadeshades.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 46
What do you guys think of these Judith Leiber sunglasses? I tried on regular glasses of hers and they were very pretty. I like her sunglasses too! Prices pretty steep, though. $500+ a pair!!!
JU-JL1015SG_112_ex.jpg

JU-JL1019SG_071_ex.jpg

JU-JL1116SG_081_ex.jpg

JU-JL1604SG_062_ex.jpg

JU-JL2200_082_ex.jpg

JU-JL2200BC_004_ex.jpg

JU-JL1216SG_018_ex.jpg

The one with the white frames are my favorite but they're $675! Yikes!!!