Your favourite chanel clutch of all time!!!?

It is a very elegant clutch, enjoy it in many pleasant events. :smile:
Thank you so much; I do enjoy this clutch so much! :smile:
Lol....I'm a Chanel newbie, so I just assumed since I saw the clasp! Oh, I have a lot to learn!! Ha-ha

I think it was in how I phrased my post, and they do have the same clasp, so I think it was my fault *blush*.

I love the kisslock for the versatility and roominess (you can't fit pretty much anything in it, and it's easy to carry), my favorite is from the Paris-NY collection. It has just the right amount of sparkle and color, and the grosgrain juxtaposition with the enamel and sparkles makes a nice touch for fancy evenings.

Omg! This is so gorgeous!!! Is this vintage?

Since I know your a expert on Chanel....(tutushopper) can I get your advice? I want the kisslock clutch, and I know they make it in lambskin and ? Something else? But is the lambskin really delicate? Will I regret it in lambskin?

blairxoxo said:
i finally found the kisslock in black lambskin!!

I knew you would love the lamb! Your bag is stunning! Now on to get the yellow! :smile:.

Did I mention this! Forgot, but for spring act II, the seasonal color is pink satin... Not for me though. Of course the classic black lamb is here again as you know.

So happy you got the lambskin! Gorgeous bag!

I'm looking for a timeless clutch in caviar to purchase for my mom, I heard they're discontinued and the lambskin, patent and seasonal colors are available is this true?

I'm looking for a timeless clutch in caviar to purchase for my mom, I heard they're discontinued and the lambskin, patent and seasonal colors are available is this true?
I am not aware that it's discontinued. I was at NM (Tyson's Corner in VA) last week and saw 3 of them.....one was a black caviar. You may want to call them : )

Dear ladies, I enjoy reading all the comments here. I fell in love with the current season black lambskin ruthenium kisslock clutch. Do you think ruthenium is too 'tough chick' looking for such an elegant /dainty clutch? I intend to wear it for evening formal functions. I actually love the clutch with ruthenium kisslock as it looks so edgy..

It's in lamb too. Wonder if the frequent holding in the palm will squash the puffy quilts?

Also wonder how much use I'll get out of the clutch. If it's for formal dinners only probably only once every 4-6mths for me.. I tried using my woc as a clutch and it's just not nice with an evening dress..