Your experience(s) with AlohaRag

Welcome to tPF!:flowers:
I've had no probs with communication with AR. Jumpei is always very quick to respond to my e-mails and he's very friendly, too. He's great about taking pics, too. I think things might be hectic right now with the incoming shipments and influx of orders so that might be why communication wasn't so good for you.

i've had nothing but terrible experirences with AR. they were really friendly when i ordered two balenciaga bags with them, but horrible when one of them turned out to be defective.
i think a good store should have good customer service BOTH ways.

I have requested the inventory PDF maybe four times and one of the requests went ignored. Every other time I received a nice email along with the list. I ordered a bag from them earlier this week and that went very nicely. I find that they usually answer me after hours or early in the morning.

I`m sorry about your experience, mine was very nice.:crybaby:

Jumpeii is really sweet, they are professionals with answering
emails. They always get back to me and had put me on a waiting
list, they notified me immediately when the Bag was in, before
they ship.:yahoo: Give them another try.
Shipping is also free, which I like,at least here to the states.:jammin:
Now I`m on the list for the most wanted bag-India Blue-which
they will only get in the city or first.:wlae:

I usually get responses to my e-mail within 24 hours. I bought 2 bags from them recently, and I get an e-mail when each was ready to ship. They do not usually acknowledge faxed orders, but will send out an e-mail when the credit card transaction is completed and a ship date is confirmed.

If you are disappointed with AR, just wait till you try communicating with LVR over e-mail...

I have had really great experiences with them as well. They are always really sweet and friendly, answer questions and emails quickly...
Maybe give them another try pink pirate. :yes:

WHen you order through AlohaRag, are you supposed to e-mail them when you want to order a Balenciaga, or are you supposed to call them?? I know this is not related too much to the thread, but I was really curious....cause I want to order from them as well.

Hi, welcome and congrats, Macvogue! I've ordered from AR once. I faxed my order and then called to make sure they got my fax. Jumpei was super nice and friendly. My order was processed that day and I got my bags two days later. However, one of the tassels on my bag was ripped. I sent an e-mail w/ pics to Jumpei and he said he would order replacement tassels and when he receives them, he will send it to me. It's been 8 weeks and after a few more e-mails, Jumpei said he's finally received the replacement tassels and will be sending them to me in a few days. Jumpei usually responds to my e-mails in less than 24 hours. Like the other ladies said, I think he's just super busy right now with all the new stock arriving.