Your Chloe in Action!

mariabdc - the pics are fabulous and you look sensational. I love the vest and the jewelry and the boots. It all works to perfection with the darling choco Chloe!

Thank you!
Did you notice the mirrow? It's my grandmother's dressing table. Its from the 1920s and I just love it... Besides, when it's sunny it makes my bedroom smell of her, so I can feel her around... :heart:
She was also a bag lover, I am a fourth generation purse addict and my daughter is bound to be the fifth!

Maria, you are one hot mama! The bag looks great on you and the mirror is beautiful. I am a first-generation purse lover and I dearly hope my baby girl follows in my footsteps - I need to be able to hand over my collection one day! Hopefully then it will be more substantial then.

Kelly, your Edith looks perfect on you! I love those colours together too. :heart: So glad I got the whiskey, hope I can wear it as well as you do.

Maria, you are one hot mama! The bag looks great on you and the mirror is beautiful. I am a first-generation purse lover and I dearly hope my baby girl follows in my footsteps - I need to be able to hand over my collection one day! Hopefully then it will be more substantial then.

Kelly, your Edith looks perfect on you! I love those colours together too. :heart: So glad I got the whiskey, hope I can wear it as well as you do.

Thank you...I am sure you'll pass your love for bags on to your daughter (together with many other good things)...:smile:

My greatgrandmother loved bags, and so did my grandma. My mum is also keen, I love them and my daughter has already asked to have my mini-paddy when she grows up (she's just four:heart:!). She was carrying it for me on Friday (at home and under close monitoring)

I didn't inherit any bag from my grandma, but she gave me a couple of beautiful tiny sequined purses from the 1920s that I may try to picture and show here, if that's ok with the mods...:yes:

Hi there, I am very happy to show pics of my two paddies which I proudly own, a chocolate paddy medium size and a gazelle coloured large cross body bag, which I use daily. I am not tall, so it looks ridiculously large on me, but still I love it because it is so practical when going out with my two little ones...:P
The leather of both is just gorgeously soft and thick... well, you know that feeling too well!:heart:
(Sorry for the pics being sideways...)

Attachments

• IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_1857.JPG
    IMG_1857.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_1858.JPG
    IMG_1858.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1860.JPG
    IMG_1860.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_1861.JPG
    IMG_1861.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 415
Hi there, I am very happy to show pics of my two paddies which I proudly own, a chocolate paddy medium size and a gazelle coloured large cross body bag, which I use daily. I am not tall, so it looks ridiculously large on me, but still I love it because it is so practical when going out with my two little ones...:P
The leather of both is just gorgeously soft and thick... well, you know that feeling too well!:heart:

Love your bags - especially the cross body! I have the paddy loaf I think it's called w/ bottom zip in gazelle & sooo love it--the bag looks great on you and have to tell you I wanted to peek at your bags in the office but stopped & thought bad enough getting "caught" by nosey cowrks looking at bags in my cubicle but to get caught turning sidewys in my chair :smile:... I'll take a look when I get home - looks great!! :yes:

Oh, thanks purse4u! That's so nice of you, especially since I really thought the photographs were pretty bad.... and on top of that sideways....
blush.gif
You made me chuckle when imaging you in the office turning sideways...
P.S.: The gazelle is a great colour isn't it?!

it is a great color - i think it goes with so much & I love the brassy lock contrast w/ it! it was my 1st chloe & ive been hooked since :yes: your bag makes me want a bigger one though and im sure it comes in handy w/ your children-love your jacket too!

Sideways or not - the outfits and bags look great!

Beautiful... Enjoy your paddies...