Your CELINE in action PICS!

Croc Stamped Nubuck Medium Phantom Luggage Navy Blue.

I am a big fan of Balenciaga bags (city, work and courier), but in recent years I find them sometimes too casual and lacking a little bit structure, especially when meeting with clients (I am an interior designer). So this time I poted for a Celine bag which I was drooling for years but never had the budget to pull the trigger. While comparing between preloved Trapeze and Belt bag, a few street style pictures on Pinterest convinced me with a Phantom within 1 minute. And it took me only 3 hours from finding out the style I would go for to placing an order on Fashionphile! Never been this impulsive before...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Usually, I am so against fake materials (e.g. marble tile and printed croc), but this time, I just love the texture of embossed croc adding details to the relatively large bag cos my dressing style is mostly minimalist, so I made an exception for this bag. No mention that navy blue is always my dream color for a bag!:P

I love how the central part is structured and the 2 ears (wings) are bringing in so many visual flexibilities and edginess. I was observing the Luggage style for years since it is one of the hottest styles of Celine bags but always finding the shape too square and rigid to me. As to the Phantom, the enlarged ears are the game-changer!

Purseforum post-Phantom navy blue.jpg

Croc Stamped Nubuck Medium Phantom Luggage Navy Blue.

I am a big fan of Balenciaga bags (city, work and courier), but in recent years I find them sometimes too casual and lacking a little bit structure, especially when meeting with clients (I am an interior designer). So this time I poted for a Celine bag which I was drooling for years but never had the budget to pull the trigger. While comparing between preloved Trapeze and Belt bag, a few street style pictures on Pinterest convinced me with a Phantom within 1 minute. And it took me only 3 hours from finding out the style I would go for to placing an order on Fashionphile! Never been this impulsive before...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Usually, I am so against fake materials (e.g. marble tile and printed croc), but this time, I just love the texture of embossed croc adding details to the relatively large bag cos my dressing style is mostly minimalist, so I made an exception for this bag. No mention that navy blue is always my dream color for a bag!:P

I love how the central part is structured and the 2 ears (wings) are bringing in so many visual flexibilities and edginess. I was observing the Luggage style for years since it is one of the hottest styles of Celine bags but always finding the shape too square and rigid to me. As to the Phantom, the enlarged ears are the game-changer!

View attachment 4757227

LOVE IT. Heading in to work (some restrictions are lifted where i'm from) and coincidentally, I just switched out from using my Balenciaga City to my croc stamped Celine Phantom too!!! What a great sign lol.