Your CELINE in action PICS!

Reactions: HeatherGrace
Hi all!!

I want to buy my first celine and wasnt sure where to post my question. I've been reading that it's best to buy celine's pre-loved because they dont retain their value that well. I found this bag on fashionphile - https://www.fashionphile.com/celine-grained-calfskin-micro-belt-bag-light-taupe-546482 - Should I get it this bag or wait for a better conditioned one, or buy new???
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!
Hi hon,

It's right that buying from pre-loved market seems like a better financial choice. But IMO, fake Celines are really hard to point out especially when you don't have many of Celines to compare with. I have encountered once and it blew my mind to see how far they have gotten compared to my original box bag. The bag on fashionphie seems really good in condition but I've seen lower price than that on that same style. You can wait and look around to see, but for safer choice, just go with reputable sites :smile:

Hi hon,

It's right that buying from pre-loved market seems like a better financial choice. But IMO, fake Celines are really hard to point out especially when you don't have many of Celines to compare with. I have encountered once and it blew my mind to see how far they have gotten compared to my original box bag. The bag on fashionphie seems really good in condition but I've seen lower price than that on that same style. You can wait and look around to see, but for safer choice, just go with reputable sites :smile:

What are the best sites to buy from?