Your CELINE in action PICS!

No, it’s the taupe. And thank you!

That taupe is beautiful (and possibly just what I want), but it does look like grey in the photos. Were you able to compare it to the Light Grey color in the boutique? If so, what was the difference? I'm looking to get a "three-season" color and am having a hard time telling the difference between Taupe, Light Grey, and Cream. Any advice would be so helpful!

That taupe is beautiful (and possibly just what I want), but it does look like grey in the photos. Were you able to compare it to the Light Grey color in the boutique? If so, what was the difference? I'm looking to get a "three-season" color and am having a hard time telling the difference between Taupe, Light Grey, and Cream. Any advice would be so helpful!
Sorry I was not able to compare since there is no boutique here. I had to take a chance ordering it from the website. I knew I wanted a neutral color so I chose taupe as it was pretty safe. I’ll see if I can take a better picture tomorrow.

I am posting in every thread here but don’t know to keep or not ? Toughts anyone ? Because of the inner structure of the bag being seen in the top of the bag (on the left in the photo) ; like a long vertical mark...? Thanks !
I hope you kept it, to me its really pretty and as plus, I think because of the snake skin it has this vintage look that is so hot these days