Your 1st LV

My first was when I was 26, I got the classic 25 speedy. It made me soooo happy and started my addiction. My husband was sooo thrilled with my joy that he started my DD with her first at the ripe age of 2. . She was soooo excited. I had to attach the pics. They are pretty funny. Excuse her mess, she had just gotten up froma nap

Attachments

• 018_007.JPG
    018_007.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 31
  • 017_008.JPG
    017_008.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 31
My first was when I was 26, I got the classic 25 speedy. It made me soooo happy and started my addiction. My husband was sooo thrilled with my joy that he started my DD with her first at the ripe age of 2. . She was soooo excited. I had to attach the pics. They are pretty funny. Excuse her mess, she had just gotten up froma nap

Oh how precious! She's adorable. Isn't she lucky!

My first LV was the small bucket 10 years ago when I was 18 years old - a gift from my mom. I think the small bucket was only like $450 or at most $550 at that time!

Now the bucket is $885!

I just bought a damier speedy 25 this year at the age of 22, so we all know the price is $595 (bought on eluxury). I just didn't want to pay the tax at the Atlanta LV store, which would have made it $636.36.

I was just turned 33 Nov. '06 my bday is in Oct, and I got a used mono speedy 30 from an ebayer off ebay. I didn't like it though and sold it on ebay along w/ most of my other non LV collection so that I could buy a new one from elux instead. Now I LOVE my mono speedy 30, my favorite bag!!!

I forgot to say what I paid...only $325, my friend was really nice selling me her used mono speedy 30. She bought it used from ebay for $420 and used it for a month. However when I got it from her the handles were darker than they looked in the picture from when she bought it. I really thought the bag was kind of worn for my taste. I still thought it was a great price though and didn't feel like my friend ripped me off at all, on the contrary had she sold it on ebay she could've gotten more for it and I felt guilty when I resold it and actually made $100 on it. The one I got from elux cost the $620 it does today, there wasn't free shipping when I got it, so it was $632 total! Used vachetta is tricky, that's all I have to say, especially on a hand held bag.

My first bag was the Petit bucket and I bought it last year, I was 31 when I got it. I swore that once I got a LV that I wouldn't need another one that I would be set, yeah right, lol.

The Pochette Twin. Love it! Carry it as a clutch or shoulder bag. Don't remember the price at the time. I now have a collection that seems to get larger all the time but continue to use my Musette Salsa every day for the last three years.