Young and in Love.....With Hermes!!!

I want to buy birkin bag in togo leather 35cm black GHW

is it a great choic for fisrt birkin?
and I'm not really sure about the leather!
I know that's more common
but is it easy to take care of? & Do you suggest another leather?

Also what do you guys thinks about young girls carrying birkin? I'm 19 years old 🌚

thank you

If u can afford it n within your budget go for it
Such a great timeless classic bag
Black will never go wrong
Togo such a fuss free easy care leather
Ghw yahoooo
Good luck to your hunt

I posted back in 2010 when I was looking to get my first Kelly haha :smile:
I had just turned eighteen back then. Now I am 21!
Since then, I've gotten a Black HAC 32 with GHW in Ardennes leather, a Gold Birkin 35 with PHW in Togo leather, and a Rouge H Kelly 28 with PHW in Chamonix leather.
I am looking to get a Picotin PM in Étoupe and Rose Tea!
And maybe add a Kelly or another Birkin when I'm 22.
I'm young and in love with Hermès!! :love:

Just found out this thread and totally love it!❤️

I'm 22 and totally an addict to luxury item. I bought my first ever luxury item in Milan when i was 14. It was a gucci slingback. Time goes so fast and so my addiction to handbags. I went pretty fast from gucci canvas to chanel exotics! 😝
Long story short, my desire for H began in the last 3 years. Went to europe a couple time but never got the chance to get a B or K. I was so desperate.
Early this year, i took a big move. I bought 2 birkins from a reseller, an etoupe epsom and a parchemin ostrich!!! Thanks to my daddy!! (Ps. He is always be the one that pushed me to buy stuff. Yes! I'm daddy's princess. 😝)
Moving on to last month, i got so lucky to be able to purchase a kelly directly from H store!!
Now i'm a total addict to H!!

We need more photos on this thread don't you think? Here is one of me to get us going. Kelly pochette going out to dinner- from my blog:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 881
I love this look!! so casual and classic :biggrin:

Thanks, Jen. I'm afraid I'm always in casual clothing so you guys will probably be seeinng these kinds of outfits from me hahaha Love your posts btw, I especially love the one with the scarf cause you look so happy😊 that scarf is something to smile about, very nice!

Thanks, Jen. I'm afraid I'm always in casual clothing so you guys will probably be seeinng these kinds of outfits from me hahaha Love your posts btw, I especially love the one with the scarf cause you look so happy😊 that scarf is something to smile about, very nice!

Thank you Jalapeno! I am very casual dresser as well (constantly pushing the business casual boundaries at work lol!) and I often forget to accessorize my outfits, so I figured the scarf was a start. I would love to get a Kelly like yours someday, it's like the queen of chicness IMO!