You Wont Believe This, I am very upset

What strike is that? Can you post details?

Ebay is an insane place. I am so scared to go back after reading everything here!! I think they need to make it safe for BUYERS. Right now it's so seller oriented. And, God forbid, you get a crazy psycho seller they have access to your personal information. And, those scammers don't use real information. It's ridiculous...if we didn't buy from ebay who would they sell to?

What strike is that? Can you post details?

Ebay is an insane place. I am so scared to go back after reading everything here!! I think they need to make it safe for BUYERS. Right now it's so seller oriented. And, God forbid, you get a crazy psycho seller they have access to your personal information. And, those scammers don't use real information. It's ridiculous...if we didn't buy from ebay who would they sell to?

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/worldwide-ebay-strike-feb-18-25th-2008-please-247270.html

I paid 124 pounds, sorry not sure what that is in euros. I have the info on my paypal old accounts.
I am tempted to say her user name but I am afraid she is a memer here, God forbid.

Hi, Im in the Uk too £124 is alot of money to lose. I cannot believe she is a member here, can you Pm me with her username please ?, Im very interested to know who she is.

Hi, Im in the Uk too £124 is alot of money to lose. I cannot believe she is a member here, can you Pm me with her username please ?, Im very interested to know who she is.
Socialite I dont know that she is a member here, I doubt it.
I cant believe I sold the bag on. I gave the lady her money back in full including shipping, I am just hoping not to get a neg

Hi there, I got a response from the lady who sold me the bag, passing the responsibility on to whoever sold it to her. Of course I did that too but at least I refunded the person who I sold it to! Here is the message:
I did reply to you straight away. I paid a lot more money than you did and it was sold to me as genuine by a reputable seller (good feedback) – so I have obviously been duped as well. This isn’t the first time I have had a handbag misrepresented and is extremely disappointing.

so sorry this has happened to you but honestly 8 months is way too long ago...you just have to take this as a lesson learned and hopefully next time you can get all purchases authenticated on the appropiate forums.

I'm so sorry. I would still check with your CC company, just in case they can do anything to refund you since it was a counterfeit item that you bought, despite it being 8 months ago. It's worth asking, even if they do end up telling you it's too late. Failing success there, I guess you're going to have to chalk it down to experience, but I do feel for you, this is an awful thing to happen, especially when you tried to sell it on, BELIEVING it was authentic and then having the shock of your life when the buyer told you it was fake. All credit to you for refunding the buyer, including her shipping. I feel sad that you have lost out.

Yes thanks, it is not a bad looking bag and I know there is not a lot I can do now but I did want to let other members know what is going on. I will probably give the bag to a friend, or maybe it will fester in my closet.
I was very disappointed by ebays and paypals treatment of me. Paypal very bluntly said that if the buyer gave it in to the police, it would be destroyed and money would be taken from my account. This is why I am through with ebay,I was fully willing to refund the buyer and I was still receiving such threats and this is not Ok with me...