You Won't Believe My Luck!!!

fairlight123

Aug 18, 2008
Got myself yesterday a Louis Vuitton recital bag and coin purse. Bought it from a lady who posted it on Craigslist. But before you could say FAKE, I did check it and everything was as it should be. Do you know how much I paid for it? $250 for the bag and $100 for the purse, perhaps? WRONG!!! Hold your breath, ladies... I bought the recital bag for $75 and the coin purse for $25!!! I thought the lady was crazy to sell her LV's at such a dirt cheap price. She bought it at an LV store though she has no inkling whatsoever as to what a date code is, etc.. Am I lucky or what?:yahoo:

I'll post the pics soon. Anyway, I do use Craigslist to see if I could spot some good deals. So far, I've bought a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 for $330 but then decided I'd sell it as I don't have any use for it (3 daughters and a husband's stuff won't fit in it). I also got a vintage Gucci bag for $30. This afternoon, I went to meet a guy who was selling his wife's LV speedy bag but guess what? It turned out to be a fake. The poor guy kept on insisting his wife bought it at Saks in the 80's but I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was downright fake.