You Won't Believe My Luck!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got myself yesterday a Louis Vuitton recital bag and coin purse. Bought it from a lady who posted it on Craigslist. But before you could say FAKE, I did check it and everything was as it should be. Do you know how much I paid for it? $250 for the bag and $100 for the purse, perhaps? WRONG!!! Hold your breath, ladies... I bought the recital bag for $75 and the coin purse for $25!!! I thought the lady was crazy to sell her LV's at such a dirt cheap price. She bought it at an LV store though she has no inkling whatsoever as to what a date code is, etc.. Am I lucky or what?:yahoo:

2. Congrats!

3. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Hubby is just scratching his head, wondering I'm making such a big fuss over these two great finds. For him, a bag is just a bag.

4. Congrats. :biggrin:

5. OMG what a crazy steal!!!!
    congrats!

6. Thats great news!! Congrats!

7. Congrats! Post pics! We'd all love to see!

8. I read this post and started looking on craiglist...then DH says "Oh no, are you looking for bags on craigslist too?!" LOL that's a steal, congrats! and post pics :smile:

9. I never would have thought to look for bags on craigslist.

That's an amazing find. Congrats!

10. Wow! What a steal of a deal! Please post photos if you can. Congrats!

11. awesome!

12. yes please post-would love to see them!-congrats!!

13. Wow great deal! I have a recital and I love it! Please post pics.:tup:

14. Well done. Enjoy your new LVs

15. I'll post the pics soon. Anyway, I do use Craigslist to see if I could spot some good deals. So far, I've bought a Louis Vuitton Keepall 55 for $330 but then decided I'd sell it as I don't have any use for it (3 daughters and a husband's stuff won't fit in it). I also got a vintage Gucci bag for $30. This afternoon, I went to meet a guy who was selling his wife's LV speedy bag but guess what? It turned out to be a fake. The poor guy kept on insisting his wife bought it at Saks in the 80's but I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was downright fake.