You love your bag, but....

I wish the MJ Venetia and the Manhattan GM had hidden magnetic closures instead of having to actually unbuckle the strap everytime you want to get in them.

I also with my Chanel cambon tote was bigger. It's the little one and I find that I'm always trying to jam my stuff in it. I had my parents pick it up for me when they were in Texas, as there were none left here and when my mom said it was the small one I though it was the medium sized one. I didn't realize there were 3 sizes. I guess that's my own fault though.

There are also a few other bags I have that I wouldn't mind if they were a little bigger. I used to be into little bags so when I started buying designer the Speedy 25 was huge to me, now I wish I had bought a 30 or 35.

i wish that all bags had light-colored or bright-colored lining. there's no need for dark brown or black lining! it just means i have to get a miner's hat to see what's going on in there. my IF Audra has dark brown and it's literally the only thing wrong with that entire bag. you'd think that a designer as out there as Isabella Fiore would have at least a fun pattern. my Bulga, on the other hand, has a beautiful light-color pattern that makes it much simpler.

^^ I agree that more bags should light colored lining. I also wish certain bags had a zipper pocket in them. I really like the look of the LV Speedy, but it doesn't have a zipper pocket in it. The inside zipper pocket is where I like to put my wallet.

I wish they made the MC Speedy in a size smaller than the 25 but bigger than the mini HL. I don't like big bags...cause I have nothing to store in them and they are overbearing.