You Look Mahvelous

ETenebris said:
Only pics of the items we are commenting on...so we don't have to go track them down in another thread. I think the convenience would outweight any length issues. What does everyone think? :shrugs:

How about posting a link to the picture you are commenting on like this:

Luccibag, your Kelly is fabulous. I love your dress.
http://forum.purseblog.com/598232-post67.html

That way the thread doesn't get to cluttered and you can still see the picture without having to search.

frenchifan - all i can say is OMGD OMGD OMGD.
to anyone confused,
http://forum.purseblog.com/679251-post77.html

those are the all-time BEST fuzzy sideways pictures i have EVER seen!!!

your new bags are heavenly. positively heavenly - and you carry them well!

i searched for quite a while just to dig up this old thread (another great idea) so i could tell you:
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!
and
CONGRATULATIONS.
:love: :love: :flowers: :flowers:

frenchiefan

a018.gif
fabulous absolutely stunning combos!

La Vanguardia said:
HiHeels - I've been wanting to say also that I love your hair!!!

:nuts: i will tell my hairdresser to be careful this week when i go - i finally have an asset. :lol: 3 cheers for "wash-n-wear" hair. hip hip hooray.

La Van - i love your blog - and you carry your new birkin with such grace - it is a new level of elegance!

HiHeels said:
those are the all-time BEST fuzzy sideways pictures i have EVER seen!!!

:shame: :shame: ...:lol: :lol: "best fuzzy sideways pictures"...an oxymoron if I ever heard one...what can I say?? :shame: :upsidedown:

HiHeels and Lilach - Thanks so much for the congrats and kind comments! I am SOOO happy to have these 2 beauties to add to my collection (the Bolide was getting lonely). Now, just awaiting my Etoupe Birkin! :nuts: :love:

frenchiefan said:
:shame: :shame: ...:lol: :lol: "best fuzzy sideways pictures"...an oxymoron if I ever heard one...what can I say?? :shame: :upsidedown:

HiHeels and Lilach - Thanks so much for the congrats and kind comments! I am SOOO happy to have these 2 beauties to add to my collection (the Bolide was getting lonely). Now, just awaiting my Etoupe Birkin! :nuts: :love:

OMG Frenchiefan, I just saw those pics! Congrats on your newest acquisition!! So how did you find the Cyclamen Kelly? Did your store did a store transfer for you? Was it from within the U.S.? I dont' think I can wait for mine anymore

And the sideway pictures, they are definitely faaaaab~