You ladies have done it again, now I want a Kelly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellybag said:
I have a 28 black box Kelly (souple) and LOVE IT! I wear it whenever my heart desires. It is the most gorgeous bag and would never let it go.

The last hurricane hit my home in Florida and I left with my important papers and my Kelly. Yes, my Kelly. I will not let anything happen to it. I love it like another child. I will wear it with anything I can. IMO, there is nothing like a black Kelly. Everyone should own one!

My vote...is pro black Kelly for sure. Choose what leather you love and you won't have any regrets. Trust me.

Oh - good point. I should house my H bags together so I can grab them quickly if needed.

I'm with all of you on the black kelly! I love it, and it must be in my collection someday!

Yes wear your Kelly! It's too expensive to let it sit in the closet. I was wearing my Trim for the longest time and then I just took out my rouge vif 35 Kelly and wore it today to take my mom to the foot doctor. I might have got some looks but I don't care...people are wearing their LV bags proudly so why not show it off!! Life is too short to let it sit!!

I think you'd adore a black kelly 28 or 32cm in Togo, Clemence or Chevre. It's THE classic Hermes bag and will last a lifetime. If you see something that catches your eye on ebay, post it here and we'll help!

I took my Kelly to the supermarket on Sunday to do my weekly shopping! I had on a pair of jogging pants and a old sweater on and sneakers! :lol:

With what happened to my mother when she passed she had so many beautiful purses inc. Hermes bags that she never got to use and had for so long. I don't want to be like that I want to wear everything now.

I look like the bag lady, I use 2-3 bags a day for different reasons. I will use a large bag for work while carring a purse aroung my shoulder. As a matter of fact I think I'll use both my Kelly and BJ Birkin for work tomorrow! The 35cm Birkin is perfect for work! So is the Trim. Hot damn! I'm finding myself fighting everyday with which bag to use!!!!! My other handbags have not seen daylight since Hermes has stepped into my life,.... I think I'm losing it! :sad:

Baggaholic said:
My other handbags have not seen daylight since Hermes has stepped into my life,.... I think I'm losing it! :sad:

I am the same way, although I only have the one bag right now. I was telling my SA on saturday that I am thinking of selling all of my other bags because I just don't want to use them. I will keep my Longchamp bags because they are good for rainy days, but everything else is just taking up space now.

Well, this is exactly what happened to me, Dianagrace.....I sold off everything and now all I have left is a 25 year old LV Speedy that was my Mother's, an LV Alma that was a gift one year from her, 3 Chanel bags and my Hermes pieces. These I love and won't be without...and now nothing else will do...I am always drooling over the next Hermes!

Welcome to the club! I love my Kelly. I have a 32cm rigide fuchsia color and chevre leather (my avatar). I use it with jeans, with a suit, and with whatever I can match it with.

I use my H bags and accessories all the time as I feel that they were purchased to be used. Also the store manager today told me that he liked to see that I wear the stuff. He said that some ladies buy things and never wear them. Then, he thinks it is expensive when people buy stuff but never wear them!

You're all absolutely wright: I've been using my gold Kelly these last few days, and I hadn't used her for ages either, and I'll alternate her with the black one..I've been using Birkins recently but my arms are beguinning to feel it...!! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.