You know you're a nail polish addict when...

Barbora

Aug 23, 2010
I thought we could have (another) fun thread:P So...when and how did you realize that you're an nail polish addict? Or what fun nail polish addict worth moments do you have?

I'll start! I found out I was addicted when I ordered a bunch of nail polishes and told no one, but my best friend. Simply because I didn't want anyone else to know about it...I guess I was a little ashamed:P

Share your stories girls!

Reactions: nancy1993
... when you go to Ulta at lunch to buy something specific, find Ulta brand polishes buy-2-get-2-free, also find some Ulta Professional polishes on clearance for $1.99, walk out of Ulta with 6 new bottles of nail polish--

--but FORGOT to pick up the item that you went there for.

(Just happened. Minutes ago.)

When one your friends opens up a brand new bottle of polish you've only just received 30 minutes prior and you fuss at her for trying to use your polish before you at least get a chance to swatch it. :P

...When I travel to other countries, and I'm MOST excited about the NP shopping, than the place, LOL. Those are my little souvenirs!!!!

I'm counting the days when I can visit London at the end of this year, so I can buy me some Euro exclusive Illamasqua. I'm fervently praying(yes, seriously), they don't sell out Raindrops when I go visit!!!

-You bring flattened nail boxes, plastic baggies, & tissue paper with you in your luggage when you travel in the assumption you will find polish that must be bought and shipped home

-You manage to find the only decent nail supply store in a remote area of Alaska and again, walk out of the store with polish, nail polish boxes and the store manager asking you if you want to take his display racks as well

-Your SO wonders if they need to put a "FLAMMABLE" sign on the door of your home when the amount nail lacquer counts as a hazardous area

-You go shopping for new polish when your un-swatched and un-skittled pile is gone just because you want something new to try

:shame:You start looking out of the window every 5 minutes from 10am onwards, to see if the postie has been. Once said postie arrives, you go tearing up the front garden to get the mail, retreive said mail and run home with your parcels cackling maniacally.

You reach for the nearest sharp knife to open the parcels, tear them all open at lightning speed, Then start screaming at the top of your lungs whilst running and dancing in and around the house "YESSSSSSS, I GOT MY UNICORN PEE, I GOT MY UNICORN PEE, I GOT MY UNICORN PEE!!!"

Then you proceed to phone every single member of your family up, and proudly tell them that "You got your Unicorn Pee!" they are lost for words, then ask you..."what did you say?":shame: