You know you are a bag lady when.....

...when you name your bags and swear they have personalities

...when you disgustedly look at the cost of any other purchase (including medical treatment) in terms of what that would have bought you in a bag.

...when your very manly, non fashion minded significant other knows more about your favorite brand of bag than the SA.

...when you don't have to tell a restaurant hostess / waiter that you need a chair for your bags because your friends know you so well they already reserved a table for the number in the party +1

...when you know in your heart that if your house was burning, you'd knock out a restraining fireman so you could run in and save your bags.

...when you know you'd be happy in a designer bag and very simple outfit but would be hysterical if you were told you could have any designer clothing you wanted but could only carry a cheap plain bag the rest of your life.

:lol::biggrin: :lol::biggrin: :lol::biggrin: :lol::biggrin: :lol::biggrin: :lol::biggrin:

....when your bag has a raincoat.
.... when you bring your own snacks on a weekend trip so you have more shopping money.
......when you carry your gym clothes in a reusable grocery bag to keep more money in your "bag fund".
.....you left the car seat in your car 2 years longer than necessary so your bag can ride in it.

...you obsess more about which handbag(s) to take on vacation than which clothes.
...you pack an emergency handbag, instead of emergency clothes, in your carry-on luggage.
...you see someone put their handbag on any public floor (especially the restroom), and you must refrain from crying out loud, "For the love of G--, get your bag up off the floor!"

Last edited:
Guilty as well! :biggrin:

...when your wardrobe is 99% black, blue, white and grey jeans, sweaters, knits and tees and your bag closet includes all the colors of the rainbow in every possible style.
OMG! This! I tend to wear dresses or tops w/skirts but I have deliberately moved my clothes more neutral so I can wear any of my rainbow colored bags!!!