You know you are a bag lady when.....

You know exactly where the raincoat for your purse is; but not the one for your kids.
Your purse has its own chair at restaurants.
Your purse has more scarves and charms than you do.
You know where all the parts of your bag come from, but not who makes your car.
When receiving and invitation to an event, your first thought is "what bag can I take and will it get hurt".

So true, I carry a weather resistant bag, in my bag, for my bag. Shamefully, I sometimes do the same with nice shoes. If my bag is large enough, I will pack flip flops to combat puddles. I live in Florida, so it is a common occurrence. The best invention I have found... Pier 1 makes an umbrella compact enough to fit in a sunglasses case.

...When you do 'bags pamper day' more often that you pamper your own self
...when you are paranoiding if the surface is clean enough to put your bag on
... when on your work desk you have your beautiful bag proudly sitting in the middle, rather than your family framed photo
...when you wash your hands well to remove residue of the handcream before lifting your bag

...When you do 'bags pamper day' more often that you pamper your own self
...when you are paranoiding if the surface is clean enough to put your bag on
... when on your work desk you have your beautiful bag proudly sitting in the middle, rather than your family framed photo
...when you wash your hands well to remove residue of the handcream before lifting your bag
lol second everything here :P

... when you choose your bag first, then let the bag determined your outfit of the day...

... when you love a style so much that you have one color for each day of the week (no I am not yet at this stage but at least one of us just demonstrated that this is possible)...

... when your 6-yr old son knows Bottega Veneta...

... when you have the urge to take someone else picture because of his/her bag, to post in PurseForum (almost did it when I saw a Barolo Veneta BV with an elegant old lady in the airport)...

... when you check PurseForum more frequently than your Facebook...

... when the most frequently visited website in your browser is Purseblog...

... when you choose your bag first, then let the bag determined your outfit of the day...

... when you love a style so much that you have one color for each day of the week (no I am not yet at this stage but at least one of us just demonstrated that this is possible)...

... when your 6-yr old son knows Bottega Veneta...

... when you have the urge to take someone else picture because of his/her bag, to post in PurseForum (almost did it when I saw a Barolo Veneta BV with an elegant old lady in the airport)...

... when you check PurseForum more frequently than your Facebook...

... when the most frequently visited website in your browser is Purseblog...
lol i second you on the kids!!!!! :biggrin:
a year or so ago my DH took our 7 and 10 y/o kids to the beach, there he found a leather strap bracelet, when he picked it up, kids ran up to see what it was and both in one voice asked him: 'is it Bottega????? Take it to Mum!!'