You know you are a bag lady when.....

...when you realise there's no hook on the back of the toilet cubical door so have to put the shoulder straps around your neck and wear your bag like a necklace while you pee rather than put it anywhere else.

But then, don't you worry about the natural oils (and/or any moisturisers/conditioners), from your skin/hair, getting the bag greasy?

What you should probably do, is get paper towels/toilet paper and make a little bag nest, on the floor, instead. :lol:

Or, ideally, bring a plastic bag, or something, with you to put your bag on.

Of course, then you would need another plastic bag, to put that plastic bag in, because it will have been on the cubical floor...

So, yeah, you would need to carry around two large plastic bags, all the time.

Last edited:
...when you realise there's no hook on the back of the toilet cubical door so have to put the shoulder straps around your neck and wear your bag like a necklace while you pee rather than put it anywhere else.

...when you'd rather go thirsty than carry a bottle of water 'just in case'.

...when you take your coat off to wrap up your bag in an impromptu rain shower to protect it and get wet yourself.

...when you ask for a table for 4 for just the 2 of you (+ 2 bags)

...when you wear gloves because it's ostrich/croc (and not because it's cold)
I love all of these hahah - this is so great.

But then, don't you worry about the natural oils (and/or any moisturisers/conditioners), from your skin/hair, getting the bag greasy?

What you should probably do, is get paper towels/toilet paper and make a little bag nest, on the floor, instead. :lol:

Or, ideally, bring a plastic bag, or something, with you to put your bag on.

Of course, then you would need another plastic bag, to put that plastic bag in, because it will have been on the cubical floor...

So, yeah, you would need to carry around two large plastic bags, all the time.

Putting your bag on the stall floor is really risky, because there have been incidents where a purse has been snatched. Thieves reach in from under the door/cubicle wall and strike when you really can't run after them...

Your purse budget keeps rising and rising... when you've told yourself many times that $x is the ceiling! I keep breaking that every time.
I've given up. I've "raised the roof" so many times that I'm looking at clear sky. LOL!
Oh man, the bag on the floor makes me want to scream!!
I don't want to scream. I do scream. AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!
when you take out a separate bag insurance policy
Well, of course!
when you have an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of your handbags and how often you wear them :blush:
Wait...this isn't standard? LOL!!

Reactions: ksuromax